RSS

Calm and Peaceful

Been wanting to do this post ever since my Dad got back from his diving trip. He is an active diver. Nice huh? I love to be in water. The soundless haven. Where everything is so beautiful and peaceful. You get to see fishes swimming in schools, coral reefs that look almost like a metropolis for the fishes. So many amazing sights you get to see. Not forgeting my favourite creature. The turtle! Haha! My Dad said that he saw a turtle, and it was HUGE! Oh wow! I can't wait to go for diving course and pick up a diving license. Yes! I am going for lessons. Enough said. I shall show some of the pictures he took on his diving trip. Most of it that I have chosen to show are the scenery. I love it! Make me feel at peace whenever I look at it, therefore the title, Calm.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is a shipwreck. Isn't it cool to check it out?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look at how fucking huge the fishes are?! Yeah. That's my Dad.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The different types of fishes they caught.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look at how beautiful the hills and mountains are!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Beautiful sunrise!

That is all. There are more pictures but no time to upload them. Hope you have enjoyed looking at the pictures. I loved it!

Yes! I am gonna take diving lessons! I am able to see the turtles soon! Wait for me! My sanctuary! That cool, quiet and peaceful haven!

0 comments: