RSS

Oh Fucking Shit!

I cannot believe my fucking eyes! Xiaxue's blog has been fucking hacked by some fucking guy and not to mention her e-mail too. Wah kao eh! (pardon me for the singlish here.) I really cannot believe that this is happening! Apparently, Xiaxue's 3000 mail has been deletied and along with her twelve blogs and 3 years of hard work which was devoted to her blog.

I think that is a crime. Whether the guy hates the way Xiaxue writes, he has absolutely no fucking right to delete her blog! I hope he gets raped by a banglah gay and then die of anus rapture. Kao eh! Fuck his fucking small balls! He must be filled with malice to be able to pull a stunt like this.

For those people out there. If you have ways to find out who did it, please do not hesitate to go lend a helping hand to Xiaxue. I think she is on the verge of breaking down.

If I can just find out who did it, I would literally take screws and screw his fucking balls to the wall and twirl him around using his balls as the axis! Fucking dickhead!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Well, is she your gf or what? Serious wtf that her acct was hacked gotta do with you? I guess just some people who find her too bitchy and decided to do such thing. Well, I was laughing hard that she make a police report. It's not that she is silly in doing that but I doubt the police will find out who the hacker is. Well... again... Do you really know her? Why do you care? Oh well, maybe it's because she is popular. Whatever. Anyway, this is just what I feel. You dont have to feel offended.

desmond said...

To kristyn: Xia Xue is also Wei Xin's friend as well; Both of them know each other. What's wrong with helping a friend to catch the culprit?

What the hell.. the *@&(#* that did all these to Xia Xue's e-mail and blog account really can go and die lah..

Imagine.. years of hard work.. just gone like that. Luckily Xia Xue did a backup. Lol.

Wish her good luck.

Wei Xin said...

Kristyn. Are you jealous over her ability to write well? Or do you just enjoy being a sadist. She is my friend because I have seen and talked to her. People speculate on other people's characters. Besides, friends care for one another. I am surprised that you do have friends... Wait... Maybe you don't.

I don't feel offended but I am surprised to see that there are such people gloating over other people's misfortune. What is it that you derive from doing that?

I am sure you would be devastated if someone took all your hard work away. So do think twice before you say something stupid like this again.

Thank you!

p.s: shi fu! I am sure justice will prevail.. Damn that hacker!