RSS

I think CHIJ girls have serious attitude problem

I sure hope that I am the only one thinking this way, because I really do not understand why CHIJ girls have this attitude that makes me wanna smack their faces with my infamous red stiletto heels.

I particularly mean one girl in my class.

I remember her very first words she said to me in computer class. My place did not have a chair and I had to take the empty chair that was beside her.

Her reaction?

"your chair cannot fit you?"

Like what the fuck?! Her very first impression to me was something like this? Naturally, given my nature I told her off straight in the face.

Yes she is from CHIJ.

Not that I am discriminating but I am sure some of you have incured the wrath of some CHIJ girls and they have this stupid attitude that is so bitchy and irritating. What is more, they act like they are sophisticated and high class when they are not. Like I said, they ACT. Did I mention that they always like to make their skirt very short which makes them look so slutty?

That is not all. There is always this proud aura engulfing them. They always look like they are the queen and everyone is their loyal subjects. My bloody foot!

Sophisticated? Pui!

3 comments:

desmond said...

Um.. not all CHIJ girls are like that. I, on the other hand, have met very different CHIJ girls with different and better attitude than what you've mentioned. You're just unlucky I guess.

-lyne said...

I think 90% of the CHIJ girls are like this. Cuz so far, the only nice person I met from CHIJ is my cousin. lolx.

meyaka88 said...

heyO~! who is the gal? rAin? lolx... anyway... i wouldnt give a da mn thing abt them ya?! lolx... besides.... why create more agony for urself? heck bah~!