RSS

Sorry for the delay

It has been days since I last saw blogger's website. I have not been updating have I?

Well, let us put that aside and take some time to celebrate! My counter has finally reached one thousand! A bloody one thousand! How cool is that?! Seriously, some people say I am some crazy blog obsessed freak. I do admit that I like blogging a lot and there are reasons to it.

Who reads Kenny Sia, mr.brown, mr.Miyagi?

I am sure some of their entries made you laugh.

So, the point is. How does someone write something so funny? That is why I like about blogging. You publish something that makes people laugh and make them feel the same way as you do about an issue. To accomplish this is no easy matter. You need to be good in critical thinking, a high level of matuarity and of course wits to do something like that.

That is why blogging to me is like training my critical thinking towards some issue and most of all it improves my language...

I have to apologise for the delay of the entry for the bloggers' convention because a certain someone has not passed me the pictures yet! Hurry up you stuper! I want the bloody pictures! I have so many pictures! Even the picture of the toilet. Wahahahah!

So till then please chill out and relax and wait patiently for the next entry. Thank you.

I want the pictures! Hurry up and give them to me!

0 comments: