RSS

A new blog!

I and my friends have started a blog community! Please click this link to go there. Thank you!

Now this blog will not be as updated as often until I finish the business I have with the blog community. So pardon me my legion of adoring fans. Once everything is done, you can not only get one dose of me but two doses when I start to blog over there too. So please wait with anticipation for all good things come to those who wait.

I also have linked my community. You can all find it under the "others" section on the sidebar.

Thank you!

A community! I am happy!

1 comments:

desmond said...

Hope our community will grow! Grow! Grow!

Sorry I don't think I will have time to produce proper entries in that blog recently as I suddenly realised that I have a lot of stuffs to strike off in my to-do list.