RSS

Why?

Warning! This post may contain some disturbing pictures. I am not making a light out of females here because the picture is used only to explain something and not because I am a disgusting perverted freak! Thank you! May I add that this post is also NC-16?

I am confused. Utterly confused.

It almost seem as though everyone around me is doing it. I have heard it countless of times. Even the younger generation these days are doing it. Even as young as Primary 4. Most of us use it to joke around with friends while others use it in a heated argument. Some even use it to describe things! Makes me kind of wonder who started this in the first place. Why even the need for it? I am certainly sure that there are better ways to express ourselves, but why to this extend? The thought of it makes me shudder.

You must be wondering what has me so shaken up about.

Well, to put it simply, it is the constant scolding of the word Chee Bye around me.

Why is there the need to scold such profainity? Does it bring pleasure to you when you shout it out in the public? I do not see the need to use such profainity at all.

First and foremost, I am sure it can never beat the pleasure of an orgasm. (The best feeling in the world.)

Secondly, I am sure I can derive more pleasure from eating Strawberry flavoured Haggen Daz ice cream.

Thirdly, I am sure it can also never beat the plesure of seeing someone as cute as this!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Fourthly... Argh! You get my point.

So what drives them into saying it? I just do not get the motive behind it. Who would anybody scold words that does not mean anything? I mean, isn't "chee bye" a vagina? And what is a vagina? It is the empty space in the females' gentitals right? So how can you scold someone with the word vagina when it is nothing?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Take this for example.

"Willy! You are such a chee bye!"

Tell me! How can someone be an empty space? Does it make any sense to you? It does not make sense in any one bit! I am sure it would made much more sense if the person scolded willy an ass, or even a clitoris! Its almost like scolding him an asshole. So how can anyone be an asshole when an asshole is again nothingness? I just do not see why they start using words when it does not make any freaking sense at all.

So tell me. Does it make any sense to scold such profainity now? I sure hope you are in thinking twice whether to use that word again. Millions of words to choose out there and people choose to use a words that makes no sense when being used.

Besides it making no sense at all, I am sure females wouldn't like it when you use their genitals to insult someone. Just imagine guys' penis being used in arguments.

"Willy! You are such a penis!"

Now that wouldn't be nice for guys would it? It is almost like somone else giving your willy a name. Would you have liked that? I am sure you wouldn't. So why continue to use that profainity?

Hopefully I have said enough to change the thinking of everyone to see if there is a need to use such word again.

How can someone be an empty space? Tell me!

0 comments: