RSS

Life of a Poly student...

Xiaxue's site is back again. Hooray! I am glad for her that things are back to normal. The culprit is still at large, but I am sure he will be apprehended soon.

Sigh~

How long has it been since I started school? Who ever said that poly is so relaxed is a big fat liar! I am like kinda buried under projects! Not to mention the disgusting four letter word is popping out soon.

EXAM!!!

The sight of it makes me shudder in fright and have buttrflies in my stomach. Who was the idiot who thought of something like this? If I could, I would go back in time and kill that stuper! So I might not be able to blog anytime soon. Next week is gonna be a busy week for me as I will be going for diving lessons also.

Oh, woe is me!

Someone please save me from the clutches of exams!

I need help in statistics!! Someone help!

0 comments: