RSS

I hate to say it...

I hate to say it, but I think Singaporeans are getting more and more stupid. Why should the government remove the barrier when you refuse to listen and break the rules? I am sure those barriers serves a purpose. Come to think of it, it does serve a purpose.

It is to prevent stuple like you to cycle on the walkways and endangering the lives of others.

So why should the government remove it when it is you who is in the wrong? So is that stupid or what? I think the government should stick to their stand and not remove it.

I hope you guys know what I am talking about. It is indeed an old news but I kept forgetting to blog it up till today when I saw someone cycling on the walkways.

Let's change topic shall we?

Remember me telling you how the bus from Genting broke down? And that my whole family was stranded in the middle of nowhere. Well, I have just uploaded the pictures.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


All I can remember is the driver kept rattling on about the ball bearings in the wheels are worn out and it can't be repaired. I actually couldn't care less. (You guys know me. I always do not bother about time. Live life slow and easy, I always say.)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


All surrounding like they are watching a show or something. Now now... What could be more interesting than seeing the bus driver hard at work trying to fix the tire?


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


This one looks as though we are having a meeting on how to sue the tour agency for holding us up. (On actual fact, we are indeed discussing how to make the tour agency wavier our bus rental.)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Some of us got tired and chilled at the shack...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


While some of us are just darn bored...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Yeah, that is my mum, aunts and granny. Don't mind the one in blue. That is my irritating sister. The only thing that brightened up my night (you'll see why it's night instead of day..) was dinner!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


It's not often you get to picnic in the wilderness under the moonlit sky do you? Envious? I would be if I were you.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I ain't sure if we are allowed to play cards on that platform because that place is for the Muslims to pray. Sorry! Didn't mean any disrespect.

Five hours and thirty seven minutes later...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Our saviour! Notice the numbers? My granny bought it for 4D and she actually won five hundred bucks! Man! If I knew, I would have betted with her. Damn!

Under the moonlit night, I was chewing on my KFC wondering if time could stop and just stay there forever...

0 comments: