RSS

Stupid people=Stuple

What am I to say? I know I haven't been blogging regularly, but I do have a reason for it. School work has been piling up like the influx of people which came to Singapore during the early times. It seemed like only yesterday that I am giving a presentation. Poly gives out work as though they own the paper company. And to think I thought I would be free from work when I get to Poly itself. Sigh~ Let's just get moving on with the main story.

I just don't get it with people. Is it so difficult to say an 'Excuse me' ? There was this stuper (too lazy to type stupid people, thus stuple. For singular use, stupid person, you know what I mean.) whom I met on the bus just two days ago, he shouted "Oie! Siam siam! (It means move aside in Malay.)" right in my face. He was just about to get off and I was standing at the exit. Bus was really crowded as usual because everyone is getting off from work. I couldn't really stand him and I just didn't budge. As his stop came and he was getting more and more impatient and he started to push his way through. I grabbed on tight to the pole and blocked his way.

As though fate was punishing him, the bus started moving off even before he could get off. Poetic justice! At this point, he tapped my shoulder and told me to turn around. I did just that and all I got was a bunch of words thrown into my face. By this time, everyone was staring at me. As though by magic, my mouth opened and words started to string together beautifully.

Ah~ How I just love to argue with a stuper. It really brightens up my day. All it did was one sentence and he shut up and alighted at the next stop.

"Do you still want to continue scolding me for your rudeness or do you want to alight now because we have passed three bus stops since you started scolding me."

That was all and he kept quiet and went off.

See! How rude and stupid these stuple are. What can we do to make the world a better place? Slap them all with my infamous stilleto heels? Apprehend them and bring them for cannig when they start being stupid and rude? Or how about we just electrocute them till they faint and then reviving them only to repeat the whole process again?

Stuple are driving me stark raving mad! Cleanse the world of them. Zombies are afraid of holy water so they should be afraid of intelligence potion. Try pouring it on them. It might just work the way we want it.