RSS

For the fun!

I just remembered what my friends and I have done during our secondary school days. It was fun. We call it "Change nouns in movie titles to Penis!" Hahahaa! Nothing much to elaborate on but just for pure fun and entertainment.

Before I start churning out tons of aphrodisiacal movie titles which will make you feel "high", I want to say that all changes made to the movie titles does not have any meaning to discriminate or be a racist joke. Neither is it sexist. Also to let everyone know that I did not create this post because I am pervertic,(Although all my friends say so. What can a guy do when he is blessed with a more extensive knowledge about sex anyways?) but just for pure fun of it! So do consider before you start commenting how stupid I am again. Feel free to add more movie titles to the comment page.

Here goes!

1. Mr and Mrs Penis (Mr and Mrs Smith)

2. Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of The Penis (Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of The Sith

3. A lot like Penis (A lot like love)

4. Penis Almighty (Bruce Almighty)

5. Penis and the Beast (Beauty and the Beast)

6. The Penis King (The Lion King)

7. Black Penis Down[No racism here.] (Black Hawk Down)

8. Vertical Penis (Vertical Limit) [Imagine if the title was Horizontal Limit. Hahaha!]

9. Penis Begins (Batman Begins)

10. The Hitchhiker guide to the Penis (The Hitchhiker guide to the Galaxy)

11. Meet the Penis (Meet the Fockers)

12. Little Penis (Little Mermaid)

13. Penis in Black (Men in Black) [Again, No tinge of racism here.]

14. House of Penis (House of Fury)

15. Lord of the Penis (Lord of the Ring)

16. Harry(Hairy) Penis (Harry Potter) [I particularly like this.]

17. Saving Private Penis (Saving Private Ryan)

18. Scary Penis (Scary Movie)

19. House of Penis (House of Wax)

20. Along Came Penis (Along Came polly)

21. War of The Penis (War of The Worlds)

22. Penis vs. Predator (Alien vs. Predator) [Works either way.]

23. Finding Penis (Finding Nemo)

24. Snow White and the Seven Penis (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)

25. Dude! Where's My Penis?! (Dude! Where's My Car?!)

Haha! I'll stop here. Do add more! Let it carry on! I am sure more movie titles can be changed!

Let us all play "Change nouns in movie titles to penis" game! It sure is fun!

2 comments:

Wei Xin said...

Haha! Obviously not with you. Kinda a 4H thing. Just start posting titles.

Furukawa Nagisa said...

LoL someone should create a web page just with these =P