RSS

We are the MCs for long time to come!

Hi there! *Everyone waves frantically*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"I am Hai Xiang!" (From the left)

"I am Hai Liang. Everyone calls me Fei Fei! I don't know why. *Shrugs*" (Center)

"And I am Conrad! Shut up! Don't tell me I am named after a hotel! The hotel was named after me!" (From the right)

Hai Xiang: Basin kor kor has... ooops... I meant Wei Xin kor kor has signed a contract with us to be MCs for his blog. It took him three visits to our house like what Liu Bei did and we gave in. Luckily everytime he came, he has ice cream with him or else I would have made him kneel outside and beg us. Heh heh!

Fei Fei: Yea! He brought the ice cream because I threaten to tell his secret which was that he once...

Conrad: Oei! Shut up lah! We promised not to tell! You better not cost us our lifetime supply of ice cream. Anyways, do not mind him. I have given him a slap Basin kor ko... I meant Wei Xin kor kor. We will do our best and bring laughter to everyone who sees our cute faces. Just bring more ice cream next time ok? I hate having to play scissors paper stone with those two to eat the ice cream. It seems like they can read my mind. Either that or they are conspiring against me!

Fei Fei and Hai Xiang: *Giggles*

Hai Xiang: We are the MCs so you people will be seeing us more often now. Basi... Wei Xin kor kor is busy these few days so he will not be blogging often but do check back yeah? I am sure you will want to see us more.

Fei Fei: Yeah! I am sure the Yilin jie jie would want to see me again! Hello Yilin jie jie! I am on a blog! I am famous now!

Conrad: Hey! Don't waste too much air time lah! Wei Xin kor kor has to study now. This post is just to introduce us remember?

The trio: Do remember to tune in and check back with us ok? But before we sign off, let us do some photo-whoring! Love it!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Fei Fei: That is me! Peeling orange for my Ah ma! She loves me best!

Hai Xiang: Yeah right! *Rolls eyes*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hai Xiang: That is my daddy there! Oh yeah! Fei Fei is my brother. He ain't heavy, he's my brother... *Sings*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Conrad: And that is me! Cute anot? *Smiles sheepishly*

The trio: So long! Bye for now! See you people soon!

P.s: All the characters used in this post were never hurt in any other way except for the pinching of their cheeks because they are just soooooooo cuuute!!

2 comments:

-lyne said...

Fei fei is so cuteee~

Wei Xin said...

Fei fei is certainly cute! Lets go visit him on Saturday!