RSS

Don't cry for me my adoring fans!

I am really sorry to say that blogging will once again cease because it will be a hetic week for me as my week is packed fully with ICAs (In course assesment) also known as tests. I have to study or else I will be condemn by my parents and will be sent to the eighteen levels of hell to burn for eternity. Haha!

So sorry that I will have to put off the entry about Seb till much later because I am being very pressurised now. If I do not make a good post out of it, Desmond is going to revert me to my old form. (My blog I mean.) So please pardon me if I have let you down in any way and do still come back and visit because I blog for the sake for people to read. So if there isn't anyone to read my blog, I think I would just give up blogging.

Do not worry my adoring fans! I will be back as soon as possible! Haha!

ICAs are killing me! Someone can take my place?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

jia you jia you!!! nvm=)
understand le.
take ur time to blog =)
will be waiting to read more good stuffs! heehee^^

caroline here