RSS

NC 16

Please exit this page if you are under the age of sixteen. Nope. Do not give me the reason that tomorrow is your birthday. I do not fucking care if it is your birthday one minute later. As long as you are not fucking sixteen, please fucking look away!

*Fume*

I am having a fucking bad day! I want to fucking swear and curse because I am having a fucking bad day! Please pardon me for my language today because there are a lot of people I want to curse. It all began on a crappy Tuesday morning. I set the alarm to remind me to return a fucking cheap library book. Somehow or rather, the damn kknb phone did not ring and I totally forgot about it. That did not stop and I forgot to return that cheap fucking book on Wednesday too.

Not wanting to make the same dumb mistake, I got smarter and told someone to remind me. Hurray! It works like a charm! I made my way happily to the library after school and was hoping to pay the fine as soon as possible. Guess how much the fine was? It is fucking measly 20 cents. What is more absurd is this. I have to pay the damn knnbccb fine with a cashcard or NETs. What the fucking knnb hell?! For a fucking measly 20 cents?! I can throw ten of that miserable 20 cent coins right in your fucking old wrinkled cb face! In my whole life I have never owned a cashcard or NETs. I have to fucking buy one card to pay that miserable son of a bitch fine! I was totally fucking cb pissed off. I walked off in a hurry and loudly commented what a stupid library it was.

I do not see why I have to fucking own a cashcard you fucking piece of old shitbag at the library. Firstly, I do not drive a car and thus there isn't the fucking need to have a cashcard. Secondly, it is a fucking 20 cents fine. How much do you want to fucking earn? Argh!

I went to watch House of Wax with Qian Bei and Diana. I had a plesant day with them until this guy came up to us for donations. Why can't this guy fucking read my blog and know how much I fucking hate this kind of people? I was using tatic number one. Raising his hopes only to completely dashing it later, but someone took out money first and wanted to donate. I could not remember who. Why?! I had to donate to that fucker! Knn! Why couldn't he just pick other people? There was one thing though. He was desperately trying to speak in an accented way but only to fail terribly. Adding salt to the wound, I spoke to him in my accented perfect English! He was using too many singlish with his fake accent. Haha!

On my way back, I once again met with bad luck. I took a bus home and just a stop before my stop, I had to meet a bus conductor! Ccb! I paid only a dollar and the fare was not enough. The damn bus conductor demanded I pay another one dollar and thirty cents to buy a new ticket. I paid and got down to change bus. Fuck you bus conductor! May you get knocked over by a bus and heavens shall send its bolts of lightning on you. Who said that lightning does not strike the same place twice?

Sigh! I do not know what is getting to me? For me to be abe to type this entry, maybe I have been suppressing too much stress. At least I got everything off my chest and I am feeling better. Oh well! I think I shall stop or else the bus conductor and librarian will go and da xiao ren. Haha!

I am having the worst time of my life! Fuck it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should put this at your title:

"Ah^Wei's Series of Unfortunate Events. NC16."

-_-

Good luck!

Wei Xin said...

Caroline. You are quite a happy go lucky person huh? Well, perhaps I should learn from you. It is indeed nice to fel that way.

Wei Xin said...

hey... You are online aren't ya? Why dun wanna download msn? WE can talk.. isn't that better?