RSS

Maaf! Maaf!

Sigh! Sorry people... I am sad to say that today's entry is not the one I am intending to blog about... The main character of this entry has called in sick and therefore I am not being able to do what I have promised you people... Please pardon me for I am sad enough that operation: " Go do your math Sebastian!" has not commenced yet... Sigh! Have no fear my friends! For I will make sure I get my hands on Sebastian... He has made me do things far beyond my imagingation... I will not let him off so easily...

Alright! To the main thing... Nanyang poly is a stupid place whereby the computer actually denies my entry to view my tagboard and my counter... So I will most probably be communicating with you guys through the comment feature... So do look out for any comments... And I think you people have to do that too... Yeah I know... Commenting is irritating because you still have to log in and think of what to type... But do do me this favour and just communicate with me through comments...

Next, Poly life is better now... And I think fate is conspiring against me... It put me in the same group with a person I hate!!! Damn it! Sigh! Work is piling up and I wonder how my counter is doing.... Argh! Hate this feeling! I am currently doing a book review to present for a module... This presentation is my very first ICA so I am quite excited about it... I mean... Asking me to talk in front of the class? I love it! Oh! The book I am doing on is by Dan Brown... Angels and Demons.... It is a great book...

Diana: Hey! When are you coming back? I am so missing you already... Contact me sometime yeah? I will always be there... Just come to me for anything... Don't worry too much yea? Also... Do cheer up... i feel sad whenever my friends are sad too.... Oh yeah! Me and Qian Bei have decided that we want to pick you up from the airport... Do tell us when ok? I will try my best to make it... Just make sure it isn't a Monday night cause I have night classes.... Take good care of yourself ok? Wanted to type something in Indo for you but I just don't know the words...

Sebastian will get it... Trust me! Do stay in contact with me my readers...

2 comments:

meyaka88 said...

WAS HERE!!! halo! thanx for the offer abt picking me up.... but my flight is a a monday... night! haha! i really appreciate it... pls tell QB tat too... i'm going back on the 16th with my mom.... but i'll contact u when i reach home if i still remember... i may blog later in the night okay? miss u lotz too! bye!

Anonymous said...

Hey ! I saw ur comments !! tell us ur flight no. pleaseeee !!! After u come back , we go chill...k ?? LET'S MAKE WEI WEI TREAT US !!! HAHAHA !!! Oh ya...maybe another round of movie marathon !