RSS

Things that makes me frown and say, "Fuck You!"

Looking back at my past entries in this blog, I have come to realized that my creativity in the entries is getting lower and lower. Perhaps it is the boring content that I blog about, and then again, it might not be. Who cares?! As long as I can come back and read the entries, I am contented. I am sure when I look back at my posts, I will be smiling and laughing because of the beautiful memories that I have.

Recently, I have been hanging out with Qian Bei and Desmond. Only to plan the demise of Sebastian. Yes. I have not forgotten about him. I really want to nail this guy. If I could, I would disintegrate him. Turn him into nothingness, make him very volatile so he could just evaporate from the face of the Earth.

Enough about him.

Things that makes me frown and wanna go "Fuck You!".

-I hate people who are already in the lift and when you are entering, they do not bother to press the "door open" button for you. I hope one day they get crushed by the doors, with guys getting their penis crushed and girls, their nice long straight silky hair.

-I hate it when I get a mosquito on the sole of my foot because it cannot help feeling itchy and ticklish whenever I scratch it. Don't you just hate it when it is itchy and yet you cannot scratch it? Even when you do, you hate the tickle on your feet. Bleah!

-I hate writer's block, which is what I am having now. I think they should find a potion which unblock the block in you. I hate it when I am trying to force things out of my brain to write. It always comes to me when I am having class compositions tests. I am sure Phoonie and my classmates can vouch for that. I always hand in unfinished compositions. Haha!

-I hate people who plays their mp3s from their mobiles in the Mrt or Bus. I hope that their brains get fried and they become retarded people. Wait a minute! They are already retarted. Don't they know that it is so stupid and noisy?

-I hate waiting five minutes spent to cook the cup noodles. Whenever I cook a cup noodle, I would always keep looking at the clock and it seems like an eternity. Sometimes I would find myself donig other things to keep myself occupied for the next five minutes and it always results in myself forgetting that I cooked the cup noodles. It turns out I will have cold and soggy noodles to munch on.

-I hate people who comes up to me and asks for donations. You all should know. Haha! More need not be said.

-I hate people who stare at other privates when I am urinating at the urinal. How I wish there and then I had the power of Medusa so that I can turn their penis into stone. Jealous that I can be a tripod? Too bad.

-I hate it when my computer malfunctions as I really am a computer idiot and I the knowledge I have about computers is what you can fit on a pinhead. I think I rather stick to computer games and blogging.

-I hate people who are disabled yet still able to work begging for money on the streats. My brother always sees this man who cannot walk always begging for money outside his secondary school. There was once he saw the man on a wheelchair along the streats of Geylang looking for prositutes. What is that?! Donating money to him for his leisure?

-I hate rain.(Pardon the pun. Not you Rain. The weather!) It spoils all my outdoor plans and I hate walking in the puddles of water after the shower. Always gets my pants and shoes wet.

The list goes on and on. What more can I say? Projects are killing me! Sigh~!




Your likes are my hates and your hates are my likes. We do not see eye to eye, so steer clear of me.

3 comments:

meyaka88 said...

mp3 from hp or from the REAL mp3??? haha.... wat an entry.... maybe the whole world shld read ur entry... -_-"~

Anonymous said...

i want to stress again.. BLOG ABOUT SEBASTARD NICELY.. it's gonna be the best / one of your best entries ever.

anyway, i hate rain too! so troublesome.. have to bring umbrella out. grr

Wei Xin said...

I will. Sebastard life is gonna be choas after I blog about him. The next entry is gonna be the entry of the century. I will make the entry creative. Trust me.