RSS

How to catch a pervert and the adventures of Qian Bei, Wei Xin and Desmond

Fei Fei and Hai Xiang: Aloha! Before Wei Xin kor kor starts on this post, we would like to tell you that this post contains explicit pictures and contain gory pictures. Parental guidence is advised. Some part of this post is also classified as NC16. So people under sixteen, please move your cursor to the top right of this window and click the cross. Thank you! Because Conrad is having some family problems, he is not here today. We are really sorry for his absence.

Thank you my two MCs. Indeed this post is the long awaited by many. The post that is gonna change the fate of my blog! ( I don't think it will but I am saying it for the dramatics. ) So long has passed since we last talked about Sebastian. I remembered clearly where we left off. After that incident which my friend had, we decided to contact Sebastian once more and try to trick him. A plan was diviced.

The first stage of the plan was to get someone to hook him up and started to chat with him. I had the honour of doing that, so I created a yahoo account and downloaded yahoo messenger so that I could hook up with him. I was feeling kind of excited and all because this whole project will enable us to meet him if everything goes smoothly.

So that night, I posed as a girl and messaged him in the net. I never knew that hooking him up would be so easy. Once I got to spoke to him, I realised that it was not as easy as I thought it would be.

This was the very first conversation we had.

From that conversation, you can realise that our objective was to dig out as much information about himself and not let him know who we are. Also, there is a tiny hint of me trying to potray that I love playing hard to get. That was to ensure that I do not reveal too much of myself and next time when we chat, I would most probably in control. One thing though, I never realised I could be so slutty on the net. Maybe I should start being a woman instead. Hahahaha!

As days went by, our operation progressed. Having to be able to keep in contact with him, we bought a SIM card which cost fucking 15 bucks. In the next conversation, you will be able to see that it has taken a turn and we started to talk much more dirty. Slutty would be much more of a better word. We are offering Sebastian a girl on the silver platter. Too good to be true. That is why you see him asking whether if I am an undercover. News about getting sex online is just such a hot news now. Also, still collecting information about him and pushing the idea that I like playing hard to get.

Here is the second conversation.

I sure am glad you are still reading. I thought you would be bored by now. Haha! Want more? I am sure you will. The next conversation is the start of our operation to lure him out. You can see that sex is the incentive here. He is desperately in need of sex. Us on the other hand, is still playing it cool and sauve. One thing I cannot stand about in this operation is that I have to act stupid. I am suppose to act clueless about sex. Damn it! I know much more than him! As if I need him to tell me about fucking a girl! Fuck him! Getting him to meet us is not easy as he is still on alert to whether I am with the police or not.

Here you go! The third conversation.

Let us not forget the fourth conversation.

By the fourth conversation, we can see his guard is lowering and we are on schedule breaking it down. We are also still coaxing him to meet with us and confirming the time and date. Also, he seems to be on the loose. All he can think about is sex. Sex, sex and more sex. More information about him is gathered. His daughter's name, his name, his wife's. It shows how inhumane he really is. Having such a wonderful family, yet he is here trying to get sex with a 17 year old girl. Such an asshole! However we can feel that he is drifting away from us. That was a period of time when this whole operation has almost came to a halt.

All these while when I was at home chatting, I also met up with other of my friends who are in this operation to think of some evil plan to do to Sebastian when we finally get to meet him this Saturday. We had many different thoughts. At first, we decided that we get him to meet us. We make him wait for hours. Lastly give him a letter from yours truly with insults and vulgarities in it to scold the shit out of him. A while later, we even had the idea of using the "ke lu's" nature of playing hard to get to make him solve riddles and run around Junction 8. Hahaha! Still giving him the letter in the end. However we decided that the latter idea was much too dangerous as we have to come in contact with Sebastian himself.

To say the truth, we were actually quite messed up at that moment. All these while still smsing with Sebastian on the phone. ALthought "ke lu" had mentioned not to call her, Sebastian had called us. He even used another number to sms us. We tried piecing all the relevant sms which Sebastian had sent us with another number. We got some lead. It was indeed Sebastian himself. Obviously he does not know that we are smarter than he is and he blew his cover.

What he did was to sms us with another number and resulted in saying that he smsed the wrong person when I asked who he is. I asked for the intended number that "Sebastian" was smsing, he gave some number which is not in fucking use. Such a lame ass.

Soon, Satuday arrived and we met up. Guess what? THe main lead himself did not turn up! He said he got chicken pox. What the fucking hell! All that preperation and he does not turn up?! It is almost like buying a chicken pie and not seeing any chicken in it! Fuck Sebastian! After that incident, it was getting more obvious that he was drifting further from us. We had no chioce but to reveal a little of our identity. We had Qian Bei call him and talked to him personally. He answered and chatted awhile.

Back home, I went online in search of him again. Almost as though someone up there likes me, Sebastian was online! However, things was not as easy as it seems. I could not hold on to the phone much longer because we had to answer the phone whenever Sebastian called. Qian bei would have to answer so she held the phone with her. Also, his guard against us which we took so much trouble to break it down has been built up again. This time even stronger. Using my wit and sex as the incentive, we still broke down that wall.

The final conversation!

What a fuck ass he is! He wants to have his cake and eat it too! Saying that I am too sticky and stuff! Such a jerk!

Not long later, meeting time and place was confirmed. We went to Junction 8 earlier than usual and wrote the letter that we are going to pass to him. However we could come up with nothing. Panic sets in and we decided to just call him and scold him. Of course making him wait in the meantime. We even got his car plate number and type of car.(It's just too bad that we were not able to get his IC number.) We roamed about the car park in search of his car when he smsed to say he has reached. But could not find his car. It was not later that we found out that he has brought along a friend. What the fucking hell! We saw Sebastian a little while later. He was waiting outside macdonalds.

Note: The pictures you are about to see is horrific and gory. Once again children under sixteen please look away. That goes for the both of my MCs too.

Fei Fei and Hai liang: Yes Wei Xin Kor Kor! I will look away!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the picture Sebastian had sent me when we first started chatting on the net.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yucks! And to think I thought he is some women killer. To think he dares try to trick a girl into bed with that kind of a face.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here he is waiting for us and eating an ice cream cone outside macdonalds.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

He can be seen roaming around after much waiting. He couldn't take it anymore and decided to leave. We had Qian Bei call him and make him stay and he said he thinks he had just been had. How right he was! But no way are we going to let him leave when I have not spoken to him myself. Telling him to meet at a certain destination once again, we called him. This time I spoke to him.

Although I deeply regret not letting the others hear what he says, I could feel that we had won the battle when I spoke to Sebastian. I insulted him on his shameless behaviour and how ugly he looked. Not to mention how stupid he was. Telling him to get a life. I could feel that he felt embarassed at what is happening at the moment because what I was telling him, he could not comprehend and was speaking nonsense. I remember telling him to do something constructive with the time he spends trying to trick girls getting into bed, and he replied with something that up till now which does not make sense.

After the whole incedent, we went to get something to eat and celebrate that the operation was a success. To say it was a huge success would be of an overstatment. So by following these few steps, I can be sure that you can get one pervert to play with and pass your time. Think I'll end it here. I can't think of any other ways to carry on.

Before I go, I would like to take this time and show how stupid a fellow schoolmate of mine is.

It started one day when I was early for a lecture. I went in the lecture hall and there she was. Miss Freshie of my school of business orientation. Mostly she is a very loud(literally) person. Not to mention stupid. Hahah!

The moment I walked into the lecture hall, I could only hear...

"Guys are jerks! Can you tell me why guys are jerks?"

I scanned my eyes across the hall and no guys was there so I realised the question was directed at me. I calmly took a seat and spoke to her across the hall.

"Tell me! Why do you think guys are jerks?"

She replied, "Because they treat females like shit!"

Without a second thought, I said, "That means you girls are shit?"

She looked at me in disbelief and shook her head when saying, "No! Girls are not shit! It is because..."

I couldn't care less and cut her off saying, "Then guys cannot be jerks because you said girls aren't shit. So make up your mind if you want guys to be jerks or not."

That instantly shut her up!

Yay! I win! She is kinda stupid isn't she? Wahahahahah!

Sebastian is such a jerk! If you see him on the street, hesitate not to kick him in the balls for me. I regreted not doing that.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Fei Fei: Is it over already? Can I take my hands off now?

(The part which I mentioned about my stupid schoolmate, it has no insults to females or whatsoever. Nope. I am not a sexist.)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just feel that you think as though you are very smart, but I really think that you are pure irritating and this whole operation's just dumb in my opinion.

Wei Xin said...

Obviously someone with no life... I pity you. I dun think i am smart.. I am in actual fact, smart. I dun have to act smart. Are you jealous and lacking it that is why you are here doing this? Plus who are you to say what I do is dumb? Why dun you just go bother someone else who is as low life as you are? Such stupidity is not welcome here.

meyaka88 said...

hey yO! quite a boring post... but wat can i say? it's ur "hard" work... lolx! anyway alo annoynomous... are u trying to be funny or sth? cos i know u are a FEMALE... and most probably a classmate of weixin's... why not u trying being fucked by tat sebastian and u reflect whether the whole operation is worth it or not?! and btw... having sex with a guy who is married isnt gd at all it's like the girl is oso part to be blamed for destorying the guy and the family... and the guy is oso stupid to fuck a girl when he already got his OWN child... if u think it's meaningless wait till one day u got a husband and ur husband go fuck other girls... i know u got brains! so make use of it be4 u shoot anything out from ur mouth or in this case type... lolx! okay?! ur brain got left right... center... watever it is... make FULL use of ur BRAIN!!! in case u are a guy.... wait till ur future wife go fuck by another guy and u know how it feels... and btw... dun say abt hubby and wife... even gf and bf u all already like wanna kill here and there!!! so wat else more abt him already having a family?! we shld teach him a lesson since we have already encounter tat bloody jackass... okay?! if other ppl dun wanna teach him a lesson many other girls may be tricked... and who knows? u may be one of them! not to mention i find u kinda dumb although i am not as smart as weixin... u freako jackass dumbass biatch~!

Anonymous said...

The entry's quite boring indeed. Lol.

Well anonymous, if you don't like WeiXin and find him irritating, why bother to waste your time to come here to read his blog? No one has forced you to come here.

Anonymous said...

omfg! totally cant bliv u did tt! lik dirty version of punk'd... haha well, tt anon prob has a far more pathetic life to match up to urs. maybe you cud do the same thing to the females?! hehe...

Anonymous said...

I just feel that it's dumb. Can't I express my opinions here when obviously you just want people to read and comment or you only welcome positive comments?

to meyaka88 - oh yeah I'm a female and I don't know WeiXin this person but just happened to pass by his blog and read about his so-called adventure. Anyway, I do get what your point is, but did he do anything like report the guy to the police? No right? He just gave a piece of his mind (some kind of teaching that guy a lesson) and viola, he thinks he's great. (or what I infer from the words you guys are using here) Of course, everyone sees things differently and if you say I'm dumb by seeing things this way, why can't you say you're dumb by seeing things from another way?

to acz - as explained above, I could not think of anything really constructive that came out of the operation. Do enlighten me if you feel otherwise.

to desmond - I'm just a harmless surfer that happens to click onto this site and read through a few entries and I must say some of his entries are crude. (like the Singapore Idol entry, that is also considered a classic?!?) And of course, I wouldn't waste my time coming here next time after I have finished with these comments.

Wei Xin said...

So in what way is a view considered dumb? I think you are dumb to begin with. I think something constructive came out.. you came and visited my site. Didn't you learn anything? That some singaporean men are so shamless? And that I am telling females that such danger is really out there. Obviously you are lacking in the maturity department... I am a crude blogger. So what?! I am merely just voicing my thoughts. Aren't you doing the same here? Does that make you crude too? So not coming back here? Why? Cos you realised that stupidity is not welcomed here? Haha! Such a dumbass... A girl to the boot.. Dun tell me you got tricked by such a person before? Told you you will learn something from my blog... hahahah!

Johann Faust said...

WX: Congrats on "nabbing" that guy, you deserve a medal... or something hahaz and THEN you deserve a whooping for trying something dangerous like that, what if that fella tries to get back at you? *Tsk tsk* fear not, should push come to shove and action is needed i'll ensure someone loses his "drive" pemernantly (look at my gallery for tools)

Acz: Hold the insults, my eyes are rotting. Save the heavy stuff for that Sabestia-bastard guy and Steven k? :P

Anonymous: I apologise for their .. behaviour? (Even though you may not come back thats to Acz *shoots him a glare*) But still opinions have a limit, draw the line. You don't know him well, so if you must, slam the deed, not the doer.

That guy (Sabeastia-stard) should feel humbled now, maybe he'll go hide or something :D Anf if you want to know why im "sheltering" anonymous, I just like everyone to be happy :)

Anonymous said...

Well...i must admit it is a dumb thing to do but hey ! We only live once...and how many times do we get a chance to bust an old fat married pervert ?
To anonymous (deb, if i'm not wrong)we are lame but we aren't stupid.Obviously, we thought of sending this bastard's ass to the police but we are lacking of PROOF. All we had are just some online chat convos unless u think we should get a gal or me to follow this bastard all to way to HOTEL 81 ROOM's BED so as to prove that he's sleeping with young underage slut? Pardon me but please do think before u speak.

Anonymous said...

I'm saying that I'm not coming back after I cleared with THIS post's comments.

to ah^wei - I do know such danger is out there. Most of the people know. And do you really think that by blogging about this, countless young girls would know that such people exist? Oh please, if I'm lacking in the maturity department, then you must be quite busy in the 'navie' department. If you really want more people to know, you should try something like writing to newspapers or doing something that will have a higher possibility to reach out to the masses than through your blog. Think you are warning people? Who then? One in half a million girls? No once again, I DIDN'T LEARN ANYTHING BY VISITING YOUR SITE. Except maybe that some people don't take well to negative comments.

to acz - I asked you very politely to enlighten me, not curse my family. And I do trust that my family members have more brains to fall into such traps.

to johann faust - I'm slamming the person because of the way he handled the deed. And I sure didn't curse his family unlike some other people here. Also, I read a few other posts and gathered from there that he seems to think that he's smart, or as he had claimed, he is in actual fact smart. Which I really find it hard to agree with.

to Qian Bei - so you guys can't go to the police because of lack of evidence. Then stop acting like this's a great deed that has prevent countless of young girls from being cheated! (this is what I infer from the post and comments as people keep saying that one constructive thing that came out of this operation is that people can know more and thus prevent such things from happening) And I didn't say that you guys are stupid. I just state that this operation's dumb. Pardon me as well, but please do read before you type.

Anonymous said...

Oh ya, forgot to add this. Normal girls won't go around asking for guys to break their birgins or hinting them to do so. Unlike what you have done in your conversations with him. SO obviously if that's what a girl wants, although it can be considered rape if you are underage, but in moral, it really isn't right? as it's what she has requested.

Wei Xin said...

Seriously annonymous. Just what do you benefit from coming here? I do welcome negetive comments but did I say I would not rebut it? Also, if you cannot accept the fact that I am smart then that is too bad. I didn't say that this post would tell MANY girls about the dangers of these men did I? At least those who visit here do know. One thing though, I know my brain is active in the naive department. Unlike yours which is much practically dead.

About Acz. Obviously you are oblivious to the dangers a girl can get when she is tricked onto meeting perverts like these. He merely wants you to feel how it would be like if you were the one who got tricked.

Like faust said. Slam the deed not the doer. Morever you do not know me well enough, so slamming me is practically useless.

We certainly do not have enough proof to send him to the police. But even if we do, I wouldn't wanna do that cos' like acz said. We do not wanna get his whole family into the picture. Punish him alone would be fine. Why drag them into it? Not forgetting that he has a daughter and wife who is completely innocent. I ain't inhumane like you. I do consider other factors.

Another thing. I did this whole operation out of fun alone. spreading awareness was just some thing that can be done while blogging this. So dumb or not, that is not for you to decide. In fact it is for us to decide because, ultimately, the one who has fun is us! Not you... So why dun you just run along and follow my examples and get your own pervert to play with?

Anonymous said...

Dear anonymous, u r right abt me not reading wat u wrote.

Seriously, i ain't tt patient like u to reply to EACH OF US with essays (oh boy! i have headache just by looking at those long essay). I got better things to do like counting my paperclips?

Once again,Our main objectives of the operation is to HAVE FUN.

Anonymous said...

Wei Xin...if u're gonna have an arguement in ur blog. PLEASE do it in da tagboarD 'coz the board has word limit.We don't have to strain our eyes.

Wei Xin said...

Acz... I would choose the latter... No way is she smarter than me... I have a feeling she is deborah. As she has once mention about the singapore idol post in her comments... Deborah has also sent me a mail to say how ignorant i am on the entry about singapore idol. So i hazard a guess that she is deborah.

btw. I have not allowed annonymous comments because I cannot stand annonymous comments. If you wanna say something bad, stand up and speak out loud and let us know who you are. Dun hide in the shadows like a coward. I do things in the light unlike someone who has been commenting here... I shan't mention names.(cos' I dun even know her name...)