RSS

Relation between guys and cyber sex...

Yes! It's the post Desmond has been waiting for... Haha!! Well before I go deeper into my topic, let me just talk about my first day in Nanyang Poly... It also is my orientation... Haha! The day has been quite enjoyable but there were some things that can be done without... Like the stupid ice breaker games... I mean... If we didn't wanna know other people, no matter how you put us together we can still be total strangers... It is almost like teaching a cat to swim... Oh! There is something interesting at least... Since its a School of Business orientation, we will be playing Business games where we deal with money... I will further explain when I survive the ordeal tomorrow... Haha! I made it sound terrible didn't I? So let's just get it on shall we? Desmond is already cursing me for taking up so much of his time...

But before we go on, let me briefly tell you what to expect... I do have real live information like a conversation with some sick guys here... (Thanks to the courtesy of my friend...) And this information is not suitable for kids under the age of 16... So Nicholas, if your brother is reading this, please prevent him... Thank you! And let's just move on... Stop cursing me Desmond! I just sneezed...

The world of technologies... It is surprising to see how it has evolved over the years... When I first saw a computer, all I could think was... What is this thing? And why are there alphabets on this rectangular board? And the first thing I did on a computer was computer games... Need more be said? Haha!!! It didn't take long for people to invent the internet and the encyclopedia became obsolete... So that also sparked off a series of event in the world... It works like a double edged sword... The good and bad... Almost like Yin and Yang... As you know for today's topic, yeah... We're gonna talk about the bad side of it...

As our topic title goes, cyber sex is widely known around the globe... It is done through chat rooms whereby people, usually of opposite gender would talk erotically to one another to induce some erotical thoughts into their mind which in turn heightens the pleasure while (I am gonna be open minded...) masturbating to the chat... How it is usually done? Well... There are many ways to go about doing it... Most people would start by telling a story which both parties will describe what they will do to their partner... Let me just give one sentence as an example yea? (Desmond must be very excited by now...)

"I let my forefinger run down the side of your body slowly as I pressed my lips against yours."

Ok! That was one sentence... Now do you get the point? It can be continued by either of the party... So... Actually, up till now I have not touched on what I really am trying to say... If you feel lost, sorry... But just continue reading yea? So, I will now show you some real life conversations which involved one of my friends where she met this pervertic maniac...

psycho_sick83: hi there
psycho_sick83: how are ya chiness doll !
psycho_sick83: this is shari. 22 male , pic on pro from pakistan
Anonymous: hey !
psycho_sick83: yes
psycho_sick83: waz ur asl
Anonymous: 17 f singapore,chinese
psycho_sick83: nice
psycho_sick83: hey buddy....i m soo hot rite now....i wanna cum........
psycho_sick83: can u help me/order me/command me.....
psycho_sick83: allow me so i can stroke my cock...
psycho_sick83: pleaseeeeeeeee
psycho_sick83: dont shy!........say
psycho_sick83: comeon! im waiting for ur orders
BUZZ!!!
Anonymous: hahahhahahhaa
Anonymous: u making me laugh
Anonymous: oh boy...
psycho_sick83: im damn serious........
psycho_sick83: im your slave.....take me as a slave..
psycho_sick83: i wont touch untill you permit me
Anonymous l: oh cool ! i have a slave
Anonymous: hahahhaa
psycho_sick83: comeone babe! teach me, order me...
Anonymous: okay... sit !
psycho_sick83: mmmm!.....yesss...
Anonymous: roll ?
psycho_sick83: mmmmm..........
psycho_sick83: my clothes on.......
Anonymous: handshake ?
psycho_sick83: ahhhhh........
psycho_sick83: babe!..say all wat ever in ur mind........
psycho_sick83: im laying straight on my bed...keyboard over my legs.....and ma cock burning inside my undies
psycho_sick83: hey!.....
Anonymous: hmmm... let me think
psycho_sick83: yesss....
Anonymous: fetch
psycho_sick83: mmmm....
Anonymous: roll around
psycho_sick83: ok.........
Anonymous: u really enjoy tt ?
psycho_sick83: yessss..........
psycho_sick83: i touch ma cock outside pants........
psycho_sick83: babe!...can i touch it again.....
psycho_sick83: uh!....i will do exactly as you say
Anonymous: how can i be convinced tt u r doing wat i'm telling u to ?
psycho_sick83: uhhhhh....you can be convinced.....i just believe and do as u say.......u will be convinced after hearing my shouts, breath....
psycho_sick83: im in ma room....doors locked....windows closed.....
psycho_sick83: Trust Me......
Anonymous: okay
Anonymous: open the doors and windows
psycho_sick83: now please........can u start.......
Anonymous: lick ur elbow
psycho_sick83: ummm........
Anonymous: y ?
Anonymous: u r my slave , i'm ordering u to do it
psycho_sick83: uhhhhhh!....okkkkkkkkkk
psycho_sick83: i had open the doors n windows.....
psycho_sick83: mmmmm..
psycho_sick83: i lickkkk
psycho_sick83: ahhhhh
Anonymous: u sure u did ?
Anonymous: are u being a good boy ?
psycho_sick83: uhh....i didddd...........
psycho_sick83: yessss.........
psycho_sick83: moreee.......
Anonymous: how dare u lied !
Anonymous: no humans on earth can lick their elbow !
psycho_sick83: many ways to lickk...........
psycho_sick83: uh!.........
psycho_sick83: dont be angryyy.......
psycho_sick83: ur slave apoligizing u.........
Anonymous: slap urself !
psycho_sick83: hhhhhhhh.......i did...can u hear the sound ....
psycho_sick83: i slap on my face.......
psycho_sick83: keep ordering !.......
psycho_sick83: heyyyy.........
psycho_sick83: pleaseeeeeeeeeee
psycho_sick83: dont leave me lik that
Anonymous: shave ur legs
psycho_sick83: shave or shake?
Anonymous: shaveeeeeee
psycho_sick83: ahhhhhhhhh
Anonymous: u understand ?
Anonymous: i don't want hairy legs
psycho_sick83: babeeee.....i cant shave my legs rite now , but next time u will see the shinny legss
psycho_sick83: my legss are wide openn
Anonymous: close ur legs
Anonymous: get on ur feet
Anonymous: and get a shaver
psycho_sick83: ahhhhhhh
psycho_sick83: uhhh...i will get a shover when umake me cum so much
Anonymous: put on a red lipstick
psycho_sick83: mmmmmmmmmm
psycho_sick83: can i touchh my penusss?........
psycho_sick83: please ........
psycho_sick83: ahhhhh....
psycho_sick83: ur teasing me soo muchhh
psycho_sick83: my legs shiveringgg
psycho_sick83: i cant put red lipstick...i dont have it ..
psycho_sick83: ur slave requesting u.........allow him to touch his penus
Anonymous: use the lipstick
psycho_sick83: ahhhhhhhh
psycho_sick83: ahhhhhhhhhhh
psycho_sick83: i willll............
psycho_sick83: dear mistressss allow ur slave to touch ........
psycho_sick83: pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee
psycho_sick83: ahhhhhhhhhhhh
psycho_sick83: plssssssssss
Anonymous: u r slave, u have no rights
psycho_sick83: ahhhhhhhh.......
psycho_sick83: i am beging you
psycho_sick83: can u type fast my mistress....
psycho_sick83: ur slave needs you soo much
Anonymous: get an ice cube and put it in ur pants
psycho_sick83: shitttttttt
psycho_sick83: its hurtingggggggg
psycho_sick83: ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
psycho_sick83: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
psycho_sick83: i puttttt....inside pants and outside penties..
psycho_sick83: shittt........
psycho_sick83: heyyyyyyyyyyy
psycho_sick83: mmmmmmmmm
psycho_sick83: my cock is getting hard.......
Anonymous: make it soft
psycho_sick83: where u goo?......
psycho_sick83: ahhhhhhhhh
psycho_sick83: babee..........damn.......i wanna stroke it
psycho_sick83: please.......keep ur eyes on me!...order me to strokeit
psycho_sick83: pleaseeeeee
Anonymous: do 40 sit ups
psycho_sick83: uhhhhhhh...........
psycho_sick83: 40 sit ups.........
psycho_sick83: ?
Anonymous: do it !!!!
psycho_sick83: ahhhhhhhhh
psycho_sick83: i stroke 40 times ups?...that is u mean to say
psycho_sick83: ahhhhhhhh!
psycho_sick83: ahhhh.........
Anonymous: i want 40 push ups
psycho_sick83: ahhhhhhhh

As you can see from this, this guy is totally sick... Althought his method was not what I mentioned ealier, but there was pleasure which he derived from taking orders from a lady... But my point is... Why are there people like this? Especially men... Why? It does not end here... I have another conversation... Here goes...


naiwhyekhian: hi
Anonymous: hey
naiwhyekhian: I am sebastian age 38 married u mind chatting ?
Anonymous: i dun mind
Anonymous: asl pls
naiwhyekhian: i am sebastian age 38 married u mind chatting ?
naiwhyekhian: u asl pls?
naiwhyekhian: hello r u there ?
Anonymous: oh
Anonymous: sorry
Anonymous: 17 f singapre,chinese
naiwhyekhian: i c
naiwhyekhian: still studying ?
Anonymous: yup !
naiwhyekhian: sec 4 ?
Anonymous: nope
Anonymous: i finished sec 4
naiwhyekhian: now awaitng for poly ?
Anonymous: yup
Anonymous: u must be from sgp, i presume
naiwhyekhian: yup
Anonymous: hahahaa
naiwhyekhian: so today nvr go out with bf ?
Anonymous: today ? it's 1.43 am my dear fren
Anonymous: i dun have a bf
naiwhyekhian: ic
naiwhyekhian: u r funny
naiwhyekhian: yr profile only show yr backside
Anonymous: hahahahhaa
Anonymous: well...always been hoping ppl will kiss my ass but none will
Anonymous: i'm glad i found a giant pic
Anonymous: i did tt outta fun
naiwhyekhian: i wan to kiss yr ass can ?
Anonymous: hahahha ! wat i meant was
Anonymous: sucking up to me
naiwhyekhian: i can lick u if u want
naiwhyekhian: u there ?
Anonymous: hahahaha ! are u giving me a dirty talk ?
naiwhyekhian: well if u dun mind ?
naiwhyekhian: or else
naiwhyekhian: hello r u there ?
Anonymous: sorry
Anonymous: yes i mind
Anonymous: 'coz u r old enuf to be my dead
Anonymous: sorry
Anonymous: dad
naiwhyekhian: well to be friend I ever have s...x with a girl of yr age
Anonymous: hahhaa
Anonymous: there's no need to have any censorship
Anonymous: well... tt's sad
Anonymous: are u facing prob in ur marriage?
naiwhyekhian: nope
naiwhyekhian: Just for fun and excitment
naiwhyekhian: i break her virgin, she ask for it
Anonymous: i'm feeling sorry for her
Anonymous: too
naiwhyekhian: why ?
Anonymous: i think it's a lost
naiwhyekhian: lost of wat ? virgin?
Anonymous: not just virginity
naiwhyekhian: then ?
Anonymous: she'll regret someday
Anonymous: when she truely met a guy who's meant for her
naiwhyekhian: well that guy might not be a virgin guy mah
Anonymous: hmmm...well... my fren , i guess it's hard to explain it to u
naiwhyekhian: Well she ask for it, so I do it lor
naiwhyekhian: I met her at the pub, then we chat
Anonymous: i see
Anonymous: still in contact wif her ?
naiwhyekhian: yes
naiwhyekhian: we meet once in a while
naiwhyekhian: but we seldom do that one unless she ask for it
Anonymous: i see
Anonymous: did u think of wife when u r doing it ?
naiwhyekhian: yes
naiwhyekhian: sometime no
Anonymous: do u have any sense of guilt ?
naiwhyekhian: nope, i do it when she ask for it why should i have ?
Anonymous: so u meant ur wife encourage u to do it tt's why u don't feel guilty ?
Anonymous: 'coz she approve ?
naiwhyekhian: she dun know lar
Anonymous: u make it sounds as if it's the girl's fault and not urs
Anonymous: tt u r forced to do it
naiwhyekhian: well i nvr force her at all, she is the one that wan it as a guy i give in lor
Anonymous: no i din say u force her to
Anonymous: i say u make it sounds as if she force u to do it
Anonymous: tt u have to do it
Anonymous: now u say, as a guy u give in
naiwhyekhian: yah lor
Anonymous: i don't think tt's a gentleman act
naiwhyekhian: WHY ?
Anonymous: hahahhahaa
Anonymous: u ask me why
Anonymous: i'm starting to suspect if u know the defination of marriage
naiwhyekhian: well......................
Anonymous: oh dear... no wonder singaporean ladies don't wanna get married
Anonymous: tsk tsk tsk...i guess my future marriage life is at risk

I am disgusted... by his horrendous English actually... Haha! But, look at this? What is the meaning of it? Men losing themselves to the thoughts of sex... I am so ashamed to be a male... It has made me realise that man do really only think about sex... I recently went into chat rooms, hoping to scoop out some reasons why guys always want to talk about sex... But sadly, the guys in there are always against talking to people of the same gender unless they are homosexual... It is easy to identify a male in a chatroom... The first thing they will always say when starting a conversation with you would be this question...

"Asl?" (It stands for age, sex and location...)

I answered them truthfully and all the response I got was a bye or they will just ignore me... I myself am a male too... Writing this whole entry really makes me feel ashamed... Why has society veered its path this way? There has to be some logical explanation to which why males to these kind of things... The eagerness for lust? To potray the male dominance? Where has all the chivalry gone to? Lost in dark ages? What about the utmost respect we have to treat a female with? Where has all of it gone to? The males in mordern civilisation really has gone haywire... Simple things like holding the door for the females has already dissappeared... Not to mention, seating the ladies, help them as often as possible and so much more...

Why is this so? The guys in my poly now is making a big fuss whenever I hold the door for my class females to pass... They take me like some kind of joke and always wonder why I treat the ladies like god... Sigh~! What am I suppose to say? Girls are suppose to be treated with utmost respect? Haha! I'll probably only have girls as friends in my school... Sheesh... Why can't guys just be more sensitive? Haha! I am like complaining about my own kind... Well... This is true... I do hope that someday, respect towards women will return and stays for good!

P.s: Peng Ren's blog has been added to my links... do check it out yea?

Emotions... When will guys be able to feel them?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That naiwhyekhian deserve to die a million deaths. I hope his dick kanna chopped by MRT door ! Fucking asshole..KILL HIM ! Desmond chua if u ever get engage in cyber sex wif teens gal. I'LL KILLL U TOO !! MY GOD ! THESE MEN OUGHT TO CASTRATED ! These young gals r PPL'S DAUGHTER FOR GOODNESS' SAKE !!

desmond said...

Wei wei wei.. I'll never do such things. *sigh* When talk about cyber sex.. Qb thinks about me. =(

The conversations were really.. freaking disgusting. That sebestian ( that pervert's name right? ) really deserve to die more than a million painful and slow deaths.

Yea I do agree that females do deserve more respect. Such gentleman behaviours are really getting rare nowadays. Sad.

Wei Xin said...

Maybe I should start promoting gentlemanly acts. Haha! But that guy really ought to be tortured and killed, then be banished to the eighteen levels of hell. If I am god, I would not forgive him even if he asks for forgiveness. I'll probably just throw a lightning bolt down and kill him instantly. No! That would let him off too easily. How about tying him to a post and then slowly slice one piece of flesh off him every one hour? Or tie every of his limbs to several wild horses and then make the horses run in different directions so he gets ripped apart? Or slowly suffocate him? Dunking his head into the water until he is about to drown and then save him and then drown him again? Practically just make his life terrible. What is the world coming to?

Anonymous said...

I dont agree totally to wat wei xin said... coz i dont think tt 'man do really only think about sex' u wanna liddat pull all 'man' to tt pervert's level meh?!

Neways...' qb rulez' is still as violent as ever...but wat she said is true worz... Imagine wat kind of future tt girl will hav ?!How will her parents feel ?!

And mayb 'man' isnt tt bad leh, 'and its only a handful of them' tt spoils our reputation ?_?

One thing borders me. You sure the info u hav its ..ermm ... 100% correct ?.?

Wei Xin said...

Kenny... True that some men are just like that... but the handful of them is enough to ruin all men reputation... The info i get is confirm 100% correct... anyways.. do join us on our anti-sebastian thingy!! hahaa!

Anonymous said...

I... didn't noe qb izz...like tt one...she seems alot better during my coun. days~...
Anyway. oh...i mean, can't stop this kinda ppl...but to be proud to admit ur married...n then have sex wif in underage gal...well~...he juz joined the club of mutha farker.... :)

Anonymous said...

bothers*

came back to read ur comment...den realise tt i type 'borders'

Tiga_mada said...

hahax...its a good thing nobody thought of me...hahax...des is whom everybody thought of...hahax...