RSS

Drastic actions for drastic measures...

Breaking my own pact... Said only to blog after next Saturday at least... I cannot help but feel sad at what has happened tonight... It seems I have not talked much about my new life now in poly huh? Well, let me start by saying that it is very enjoyable... The people there I meet and my classmates... Haha! It would take quite awhile for me to understand them fully as they would probably take the same amount of time to understand me... Being the usual self I am, shooting off remarks whenever I want and not taking other people feelings into consideration, it has quite created some bad vibes between some of my classmates and I...

This is what I want to talk about today... Hopefully creating awareness for the others that I want people to like me for who I am and not like me for who I should be... Just had a conversation with one of my girlfriends... She said that I am being mean in class giving comments when not needed... Yes! That is what I am! Saying that I should change the way I say about things... I am a blunt person... If you are lousy at singing, I will just say it in front of you that you suck! Hurting your feelings? Well, why? Afraid to admit that you do suck? Haha! Probably that is what is keeping people from voicing themselves out... So are we all going to lie every single time? I very much doubt so... Package it in a nicer way? Haha! Isn't the results same? Packaging your words is just something to make yourself feel better and escape from guilt that you just hurt someone... Telling yourself that "I meant it in the nicest way already... So I am not at fault if she is hurt..." Well, think again...

If you still feel that whatever is written in the previous paragraph is confusing, it is just how I feel about my classmates now... Is it something bad to voice out your opinions? Why do I have to say it out loud for people to hear? Because I want to be heard... What good is a comment if it is kept to yourself? Is the person you are commenting on going to improve if you keep it to yourself? Be bold and blunt I rather say... There wouldn't be improvements in this world if there is no such thing as commenting... So how does one percieve what is good and what is bad? This is such a subjective subject... (Pardon the pun..) Anyone can plainly see that how good and bad is defined is through the feelings of the consensus towards the matter.... So is it justifiable that I get condemned for not thinking like the majority?

So do think twice about what kind of a person I am... Saying things like this when all you have seen is all my skin and not deep inside... Are you sure you want to judge me now? Why not give us more time to talk and get to know each other better? I am sure there are people out there who thinks I am really a good listener and gives constructive comments rather than a cold blooded idiot who shoots his mouth off... Time will heal all wounds as they would, pull people closer....

Getting to know someone is like eating warheads. (A kind of candy) It starts off tasting sour, but gradually over time it turns sweet... Don't you people think so?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

=) im that 20%

Wei Xin said...

yes i know! haha! thank you for tagging anyways... Wonder if anyone reads comments..

jonathan said...

The truth can set u free though. Free frm wad? Ask me over MSN. haha. u shud know me.
QB's classmate in RP

meyaka88 said...

YO! ur best frd was here and read ur blog already.... and of cos there are ppl who read comments... even QB's classmate read ur blog... this shows tat there is improvement! haha... have a nice day! bye

Wei Xin said...

Wahahah! Thank you! Zhen gao xing! So... When are you coming back? Your orientation have not started yet?

Anonymous said...

hw many best frens do u haf exactly?! no, wait... hw many best gal frens do u haf actually?! haha... its corny bt its all pt of growin up, aint it? if dey aint takin comments frm u... dey r bound 2 b hearin stuff frm da lecturers nways... ur lecturers will b the biggest bitches eva in ur life. tc... miss ya lots!