RSS

I believe...

I believe that UFO's are just people who are just visiting from the future.

I believe that the human race will one day evolve to look like aliens.

I believe that planets are actually some kind of blood cell in some fucking huge giant.

I believe that black holes allows us to travel to another side of the universe.

I believe that everything in this world is made in duality.

I believe that for every fear, there is a scientific name for it.

I believe that people have the ability to fly.

I believe that after we die, we will feel like we are sleeping for eternity.

I believe that ghost does not exist in this world. (Shan an, that goes for pontianak too.)

I believe that men's will is the strongest power in this world.

I believe that faith is the easiest and hardest thing to break in this world.

I believe that love is the most important thing in everybody's life.

I believe that fortune telling is full of baloney.

I believe that chivalry is something that every guy must know and show.

I believe that English is the mother of all languges in the world.

I believe that homosexuality also happens to animals and insects.

I believe that jellyfish are aliens that did not know how to fly, thus having to live with us for so long.

I believe that rain is when the earth is crying telling us to stop her demise.

I believe that crabs walk sideways because they have forgotten how to walk forward.

I believe that chakra exist.

I believe that anti-matter will bring us far in the near future.

I believe that all kinds of words can be made into an ambigram.

I believe that all will come to an end one day.

I believe... I believe... What are yours?

0 comments: