RSS

I am tired... I really am...

I know you will never visit this page. Neither would you have any reason to do so. That is why I can say almost everything in here. I am tired. Who isn't? I am sure you are tired too. No matter how much help or attention I have given you, you never seem to respond. It is like showing affection to a wooden doll. How difficult can it be to really say a nice thank you to a person? How difficult can it be to really take some of your time to nicely talk to a person? I very much doubt it is difficult.

The things I have done for you, hopes I have placed in you has all been dashed in that one moment when you did not even give me a chance to say anything. I did have a responsibility for the turtles. However, does it mean that even a thank you is not reqiured? Not only you did not thank me but just hung up the phone on me and did not even give me a chance to speak. What is the meaning of that? I have always thought you as a person who cares a great big deal about other people feelings. Now it seems like I am not a great judge of men.

Up till now, I could never understand the reason behind our parting. You have never given me an answer at all. You left me hanging to answer that myself. What was I supposed to do? Only you knew the answer and yet you do not tell it to me. Or was our parting due to that you got tired of playing around with me and that is why I do not have a reason for our parting? Questions! All I have are these. When are you going to give me answers? I want to know!

Ever noticed why someone do not go after you for 100 bucks now?

P.S: I am leaving for Malaysia tonight. Will be back by sunday! I promise lots of pictures... If I am in the mood to capture them. Haha! Do take care until then! Do come back here to check even when I am away. I might blog in Genting itself.

0 comments: