RSS

I am finally free!

Let us all celebrate! ICA is finally over and my term break is coming soon! Yay! Rejoice! I heard that Singapore is going to hold a blogger convention! I cannot wait for it to happen!

Term break is going to start on the 13th of june and it lasts for two weeks. Sigh~! Feeling bored these few days and I am currently looking for new people to talk to! Anyone just drop me a mail ok? Or add me on msn. I will try and entertain you if you are not so mean. Haha! ICA results for Oral Communications will be revealed on Friday! Man! Wonder how I did? Who cares? All my speeches are impromtu. So what's new about that? Haha!

I am actually kinda mad at something now. I heard from my friend that SquareEnix has sold the right to produce Final Fantasy series to X-Box. Damn! What in the hell are they thinking?! What am I going to do? I cannot possibly afford an X-Box! Fuck SquareEnix! Argh! Somebody buy me an X-Box will ya? Pretty please?

Looks like I will be able to blog more often now and I will be marking an end for the epic of Sebastian by blogging about it some time soon. So just be patient and wait for it. I am waiting for some pictures before I can proceed on. Think I will sign off now. So long~!

I am in need of some source of entertainment. Can somebody just drop me a mail? I will even reply you if it is a hate mail. Serious!

0 comments: