RSS

That's what friends are for...

Feeling low from what has happened. Nope. No one needs to know. However, it inspired me to write this. Kinda unexpected. It is gonna be a emotional entry once more. Who cares even though I am writing a composition here? I just do not want to bottle up all my emotions! It hurts so badly that it rips me apart just thinking about it.

What are friends? Someone who is just there and you acknowledges him as a friend? Or someone one who is more intimate with you mentally? I would choose the latter.

My friends have taught me lots of things. Be it close friends or friends who I am ok with. They are people from all walks of life. Each one of them means a lot to me. No matter how much my love for them may be, it would still never be enough. None of them deserve more or less. All of them are equal in my eyes. All so beautiful and precious. Only one word can describe them. Wonderful!

I have my bad points. Still they chose to stick through thick and thin with me. Fend for me and fight with me! What more can I ask? I repay them by doing the same. I love and honour them. I do my utmost best whenever they need help. Yet I feel I still owe them a lot more because what they have done for me, is something that money can never ever buy!

Sometimes I get into an irritating mood, no one bothered to tell me to grow up. In fact they played along with me, giving in to me. With friends like this, what more can I ask for?

Sometimes I ask myself.

"What would I sacrifice for love?"

I did soul searching for that question. I daringly say now that I would sacrifice evrything! Even if it is my life! My love will be unconditional. I would give everything to the one I love. So what has this got to do with friends?

I love my friends! As much as I would love my future wife. They mean almost everything to me. So what would I sacrifice for friendship? You all only need one guess. No one can live alone in this world. How much I agree to that. It is my friends that fills up the hollow part of me. No longer do I feel empty and lonely anymore. My friends have such patience to hear me out whenever I am down. Lifting me up whenever I need help.

No matter how much I can give them, it would still never be enough because my life is my friends and my friends is my life! Losing them would mean my life! I love all of them! Thank you so much! You have played a role in my life! My debt to all of you is endless. So I will lend a helping hand like you all did to me when I was down. I do not expect returns cos' you all have given me enough. It is my turn now.

Friends are people on the same boat rowing towards the same destination. Love and honour them!

3 comments:

Wei Xin said...

Wah! Dun need to comment so many times bah? Hahahaha~! I am thankful that you were there to talk to me that night... Thank you...

Crew Koos said...

Wooooow your blog kicks ass !!

Wei Xin said...

Thank you!