RSS

The crazy things Basin kor kor did with his friends.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The trio: Hi!!!! We are back! Did you miss us? We are here to document Wei Xin kor kor's private life. Haha! Maybe not, but perhaps the things he does on an outing with his bunch of friends. Wei Xin kor kor brought some ice cream for us today. It wasn't the usual brand we often it. It was some *ugh!* cheap brand! Wei Xin kor kor! Bring us some better quality ice cream or else we stop being your MCs.

Hai Xiang: I want Haggen Daz Strawberry ice cream!

Fei Fei: I want Ben's and Jerry's Chocholate Fudge ice cream!

Conrad: And I want Movenpick ice cream!

Fei Fei: Let us hurry and get to the main point. So we can get our ice cream! Thank you for the cheap ice cream anyway Wei Xin kor kor. But don't pull the same stunt ever again ok?

Hai Xiang: Here are some pictures to show you how disgusting the ice cream was.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Fei Fei: Haha! Was it really that terrible? You look like you are crying.

Hai Xiang: If you think so. Take a look at this!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Conrad: Hahah! This is a riot! Fei Fei, whatever happened to you? What is with that expression?

Fei Fei: Do you know how difficult it is to smile when you are eating something disgusting? And my dad was forcing me to smile for this picture and this is the best I can do. What about you?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hai Xiang: You seem mighty happy!

Conrad: Nah! I was taken aback when Wei Xin kor kor handed me the cone. I was thinking, "What an inferior quality product!" So I look kind of surprised instead of happy.

Fei Fei: Enough already! Wei Xin kor kor paid us not to talk about his lousy ice cream but to be his MCs. So why not let us get down to business and get it over and done with?

Hai Xiang: It seems that just Wei Xin kor kor has been hanging out with his friends on friday. I heard from someone that they went round doing crazy stuff. But they sure had some fun! How I wished I could go joined them.

Conrad: Why not let us take a look at the pictures they took?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Fei Fei: Look at where Wei Xin kor kor friend has her finger stuck up at! Haha! Next!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Fei Fei: It seems like Wei Xin kor kor wants the mascot of KFC to "act cute".

Hai Xiang: The next one is my favourite! It was so coincidental that one of his friends had the same hairstyle as the pencil box Picture! Haha!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Conrad: Haha! It sure is such a coincidence! Oh dear! Look at the time! It is time for our nap! Look at Fei Fei! He is falling asleep!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hai Xiang: Pssst! *Harsh whisper* Fei Fei! Wake up! Everyone is looking at you!

Fei Fei: zzzzZZZZZ!

Hai Xiang: Sigh~! Does this count as sleeping on the job?

What great friends I have! being able to play along with my whim whams! Love them all!

0 comments: