RSS

Back from Malaysia at last!

It has been a long weekend for me. Holidays just wheezed passed me as though it has never came before. It was filled with projects and more projects. What more can I say? The only time I spent relaxing over the so called "holiday" was when I was either sleeping or during the time in Genting, Malaysia. Let us not fret over some small disturbance on whether I am having a good holiday or not.

This time rather, returning from Genting, I have done so many things. Mostly eating actually. Haha! So putting on weight is inevitable, but fear not! I am sure I am able to lose weight!

To all those who have not gone to Genting, Malaysia in a long time, there are tons of new restaurants now! Let me see if I can name a few.

The best that I have gone to was The Olive. It was the most expensive one too. Sigh~! But it was worth it as the food there was superb! I ate the T-Bone steak. Let me see if I could describe my dish in a more descriptive manner.

The plate was placed in front of me and when I first caught a glimpse of it, all I could see was the huge steak that had a glistering brown sauce smeared over it. Not forgetting to mention the fresh looking greens that also filled the plate with it. It was so fresh that you would almost think they plucked it right out of their garden and just served it right there and then. As I took my fork and knife, the scent of steak cooked to perfection entered my nostrils. Not hesitating any second longer, my knife went through the steak like a hot knife through butter. It was so tender! It's succelent meat. Ah~ How nice it was!

Ok! Did I make all of you drool? Haha! Anyways, it really is nice! Check out the link to that restaurant anyways. Not forgetting the wine. It was also very nice!

Another restaurant is Ming Ren. This restaurant specialty is Lamb. Yes yes. Qian Bei. I know what you are going to say. But the dish I like best has nothing to do with Lamb at all.(Although the lamb isn't that bad at all.) My favourite dish was the stir fried brinjals with garlic. My gosh! That dish is heavenly! The brinjal was crispy on the outside and soft on the inside! What more can you ask? Haha! This restaurant comes a little expensive also.

There are still so many other restaurants. Do go there and try! Shan't talk about the theme park. It is boring as usual. Arcade? The games are so old that they should be sent to the museum. Only thing I did to pass my time was to play pool! Haha!

Alas! Happy time has to end and we were homeward bound on Sunday. The most "suayest" thing happened during the way home. The bus broke down by the road side and we were stranded in the middle of Malaysia. For fucking five hours we were being stranded and helpless. Stupid bus company should have called for a substitute bus when the bus broke down instead of repairing it for like fucking 2 hours before announcing that it cannot be repaired and then start to call for another bus. In the end we had to wait for a whole five hours before we were rescued!

Sigh~! School has started and project deadlines are killing me! What to do? I know all JC students are having their mid-year now. Do work hard and good luck! You'll need it!

Sorry I do not have pics. Have not uploaded it yet. Looks like someone still does not know the truth. I don't blame you. But you should seriously do some soul searching yourself. I did mine. What about you? Still running from it?

2 comments:

Wei Xin said...

I encourage everyone to go genting and try the food. It is incredibly delicious! No way am I lying! Take it from an expert.

Wei Xin said...

What do you mean by that? I am a good guide arhxz? Hahahaahah! Do comment more people! It's kinda getting bored here... Thanks for commenting anyways...