RSS

Singapore Idol... Is it really glamourous to be in?

I rather not talk about the password thingy anymore... It is such an old thing... Probably gonna bore you guys anyway...

Yay! Got new things to blog about anyways... Singapore Idol! Yes! The show that almost everyone is watching every Thursday... Yes... That show with Gurmit in it that always start the show with this line, "Hello Singapore! Welcome to Singapore Idol! What's up?!" ( Serious... He always start the show like this...)

Yesterday's episode featured the unsung heroes of Singapore Idol... I only got to watch it today at Shing Yee's house... ( Thanks loads... I missed the show yesterday... Hooray for technology! Got such a thing called VCR...)

Happy to say, I throughly enjoyed my visit to Shing Yee's house today... I had tons of fun and laughter... ( Especially the laughter part...) I could dare say I spent at least half my time there laughing at the unsing heroes... ( Most of them anyway....) There were really lots of funny characters in yesterday's episode... Let me try to recall them....

Ah!~ The first person I remember so clearly... I cannot remember her name... But there was one trademark of hers that made me remember her so clearly... Yes! She likes pink... The colour pink! OMG! Oh oh oh.... I think her name is Joyce... I think... I might be wrong... But anyways, she says that pink makes her look younger... I mean.. Seriously.... look into the god damn mirror and you better hope you dun get frightened by your own reflection... What I could not believe was... She had... HAD a boyfriend... ( Now I know why he dumped you...) Oh yeah... Gurmit asked her where her boyfriend is now... and she said it was a secret... She also said her boyfriend does not like publicity... Of coz he does not... Having a girlfriend with a face like yours... Do you think he wants people to know him? She still says she has people going to her for her autographs and most of them are guys... Guys out there! Are you guys blind? I would dare say Xu Chun Mei is better than her...( Not the face though...) At least Xu Chun Mei is rich... I couldn't help but laugh at this pink lady... Seriously a joke to the society...

Next... I can remember this two person... A deaf and speech defect... Perhaps I should really admire their courage... But they really came and embarrassed themselves... I mean... You want people to go " Awwww..." Just because you are deaf? Just because you have a speech defect? Please... There are thousands of other people out there who is just like you... Why don't we have a official day and go " Awwww..." for them 24 hours? The show is called "Singapore Idol"... It is a search for an Idol... Please know yourself and don't make a joke out of yourself... Firstly... To join Singapore Idol, You must know how to sing and carry a tune... Please do not even think about joining when you are deaf and do not know how the song sounds like because it is virtually impossible for you to sing in tune... You want to prove that a speech defect can sing? Seriously... You do not have to go on national television and make a complete fool out of yourself... There are other ways of doing it... Call me whatever you want... This is what I feel and you people reading do not have to agree with me... I don't care coz I do not want to be some fraud goody goody...

Moving on... Of coz... There will be good ones... The guy who sang Clay Aiken's Solitare was extremely good... That is what I really call talent... It is just a shame that he pulled out at the last moment coz he had some private thing to do...

Lastly... I noticed... I think the only person who speaks good English in Singapore Idol is gurmit... The rest... Let's not say about it... It was really horrendous... Indescribable... ( Is it spelt correctly?)

I guess that wraps up today's entry...

Too many singers spoil the song...

0 comments: