RSS

Only gangs fight... (A sweeping statement)

Welcome to Peicai! A place where it caters to every single needs of Peicaians... (Like real...) Especially to the childish ones... Tamagochi in school... (My god!!) Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon trading cards, Neopets trading cards, You name it... you got it... But tamagochi?! Manz... That is the total extreme manz... Tamagochi is way out manz... like years ago? Of cos I am no exception... You can call me a childish one if you like... I still watch anime... But I dun waste my time on such stupid thing... But then again, Peicaians who play the tamagochi... do not fear that you will be the most childish cos there is still time to repent... Or there is something that some Peicaians do which is more stupid and childish than playing tamagochi... Nope! Not telling lame jokes... also not playing catching...

Just stop guessing and listen to me or I'll slap you with a Stelitto heel... Fighting... Yes you heard me... Fighting... How can it be more childish than playing tamagochi? Let me tell you... Fighting is the most absurd thing that can ever happen... You're asking me who fighting who? Oh! I left out the important detail didn't I... Silly me... It is gonna happen soon... Between the not really friendly and cannot think Silverfish and the undefeated champion of troublemakers and having internal war, The Band of Brothers! Ok... As I was saying, Fighting is the most childish and absurd thing that can ever happen... Cos every sngle one of them would be acting like a five year old child fighting over a toy... (for a pre-war conflict, go view http://witchy-vieve.blogspot.com and see the tag board...)

Into more detail... It all started when the Band of Brothers decided to try auditioning for teacher's day performance... Silverfish also auditioned for it too... During this time, I do not know what happened, but I think it would not be nice... Considering the fact that both of the party are gonna fight... But anyways... It was a mutual feeling that both party took the teacher's concert as a mesurement to see who were better... The should-change-their-vocalist Silverfish or the horrendous and stupid Band of Brothers... (To tell the truth... I doubt either were good except Band of Brothers sounded better...) There was once incident which I remembered clealy from the above mentioned blog, is that the lousy vocalist said that lots of people stood up for the Silverfish when they finished their performance and the Band of Brothers got middle fingers pointed up their asses... But then again, I think that the band that got laughed (I think I am the only one who did that...) and pointed middle finger is the Silverfish... The Band of Brothers however I think was the group that did better... Perhaps the people who pointed middle finger were the Silverfish doing it at the backstage...

Another thing is that, in the above mentioned blog, there is this "____" guy who was on genevieve's tag board... This is the guy whom I find the most funny... He really cracks me up... Especially his english... He states that he is from the Band of Brothers and started insulting the Silverfish... Of cos the Silverfish could only find trouble with Band of Brothers... Silverfish seems to be taking it out on Band of Brothers... What fun I had by standing aside and laughing my head off at their stupidity... both the Silverfish and the Band of Brothers... It has never occured to the vocalist of Silverfish that every single word posted by "____" might not be from Band of Brothers and just impersonating them... Also, the Band of Brothers did not take the initiative find out who that joker is... haha... What fun!

So the battle continues and the more childish they will get... Why not sit down together and talk like gentlemen and together work hand in hand to find out who "____" is... Fighting will not resolve anything but only worsen things... If fighthing is the only solution, why not the UN fight to settle things? If that ever happens, I am afraid you Silverfish and Band of Brothers would not even get the chance to start a fight cos there will be war... So I suggest you so-nice-to-laugh-at people get down together and talk it out rather than start cutting each others balls off... What a laugh that would be... Well... So I conclude that fighting is a very stupid way to pass your time and certainly a childish activity...

P.S : A note to "____" I expect to see you on my tag board soon considering on how I insulted you... (I feel that ____ is not from Band of Brothers cos his English is seriously horrendous... Mr Phoon would really be ashamed to be our teacher...)

0 comments: