RSS

There he goes again... Dickson being a dickhead...

This post is totally dedicated to Dickson a.k.a Dickhead from Peicai Secondary School... Every single time I walk pass his class... It never fails to amaze me how dickhead can act like a total idiot in class... Perhaps it is his forte... Perhaps it was inherited from his parents... Who knows and who cares?! He is still being like a dickhead...

"Why am I doing this?"

You all might be asking... let me tell you what happen...

It all started when my alarm clock rang... As usual, I got up and was trying to find the door... instead, I opened my closet... No... I did not try walking into my closet... I was finally fully awake by that time... Took my almost translucent when wet P.E uniform and went to the toilet... The rest... You all know...

Morning exercises began on the basketball court as usual... Starting to assemble on the court when from out of nowhere, a soccerball came right into my head... Normal instincts, I turned to see who kicked the damn fucking spherical object which came into contact with my head... I saw Dickhead...
Conversation between Dickhead, his can't speak english friend and me:
(I turned around and just in time I heard...)
Dickhead:"Wow! Nice header! Pro sia...(My god! they said sia...)
Me: (Kinda stunned for awhile...) Shouldn't you be saying sorry?
Dickhead:??
Me: Fuck you man!
Friend of his who cannot speak english: (This guy shall be known as english failer from now on...) You got a problem izzit?
Me: Yes! You all should be apologising... (all this while, Dickhead is shocked at my words..)
English failer:For what? You said fuck you for no reason...
Me:(What a bunch of sissies...) Of cos... You all hit me in the head for no apparent reason and did not even apologise... What do you expect me to say? Thank you?
(Dickhead recovered from shock and held his friend back cos he looked like he was ready to eat me...)
Dickhead: You say fuck you for what?
Me:Do you guys ever listen? I suggest you all better apologise... quick...
English failer:You shut up ok! Anyhow say fuck you... I dun talk to people who speak english...
Me:Why? You constantly fail english? If you are not gonna speak to people who speak english... I wonder what you are saying now...
English failer:(This time in chinese... Sadly I can understand idiot...) Idiot! I happy can anot? I dun speak to people who speaks english...
Me:Suits me just fine...

Having said that, I turned to Ee-lon and talked to him and did my warm up... That conversation really shows how stupid he is and no one like him can ever win me in a verbal war unless it is in chinese... After that was games... As usual, I headed for the street soccer court... Fate really is playing me... Guess who I saw? Yes! Dickhead and company... Well... i held no grudge towards them and played... Who knows they were still sore about the incident... Well... No choice and I just played... Boy! Did they play like a bunch of crazy people... They rammed the ball towards me whenever they had the ball... I am not so petty so I just played fair... It was totally stupid the way they played... Always passing the ball to me becos they like ramming the ball towards me... They sure are stupid... They always thought that I do not know how to stop the ball...(That ball was the ball which hit me in the head) Surprise! I know how to stop the ball... They were playing rough... (Bet you people never ever seen a dickhead playing soccer...) After that ended... We just assembled to cool down and return to the parade square and got ready for moring assembly...

Ever since, Dickhead and company still treat me like I am thier arch enemy... What can I say? Except to advise them to grow up and get over it... But no... They do not wanna listen to me... Just this afternoon, I was sitting in the canteen talking to Fazzy and Ying Ping and that Dickhead walked past me delibrately kicking my legs... It smarts... And as usual, he did not say sorry... This time I was smater... I did not retaliate... Could not be bothered to... Just surprising that a person can act like this over a matter that happened like months ago... Totally stupid!

To Dickhead and Company: Guys! Time to grow up... I have no time to entertain you stupid dickheads and idiots... I suggest that you all stop after today... If anything ever happens again, I would not let you all off lightly... No way I am gonna fight... I will make your lives terrible just with my mouth... You all will be so humiliated that you would not wanna come to school... But if fight I have to... I will gladly take you all on... But remember... You guys started it... Do not push your luck... Mark my words... Retreat and know your limits...

I am not fun to be triffled with...

0 comments: