RSS

Bad news!!!!

Argh!!! Nooooo!!! Don't lock up the damn computer! My life! My past time! What am I gonna do without it?!

Ok! Enough with the dramatism...( Don't know got such a word or not... must go check it out...) But seriously... I think my brother is gonna set a password on the damn computer... I might not be able to blog... ( This is the part where you are supposed to go *Gasp!* ...)

Gasp!

Yes... Such a pity... Do not cry my adoring fans... I will be back... After my preliminary !Examinations... And then again... Might be after the General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level (GCE O'levels)... Who knows? Fret not my friends... I have a trusty cousin whom I can get to use his com... Every Tuesday that is...

Anyways... GCE O'levels is the certificate for ordinary level... And we are already studying like crazy!! Can you imagine what it will be like for A'levels? My god! I sure do not want that to happen... That is why I most probably be going to poly!! Yay! Hooray for poly! Those who wanna go for A'levels... Good luck! You'll need it... badly...

Blogging has become quite a fad for me even though it was here a long time ago... And response in my blog is good! (Keep it up!) This is quite a joyous thing for me! It is time now that I have to refrain from using the compter... Total sadness... Wei Xin without computer is like a fish without water... This is gonna be my mid-life crisis... What am I gonna do? How am I gonna satisfy my fans who come in here for their usual dosage of fun and laughter? Is it justifiable that I prevent my fans from being happy? Answer me!! Is it right to stop me from doing what I now feel that blogging is the most relaxing thing to do? Tell me!!

What did I ever do to deserve this? Oh my dear lord! Help me get over this loss I am about to have... Please help me get away scott free for killing my brother who is gonna lock up the damn computer... Please help me have the strength to slice up my brother and throw the body parts into Dickson's house and set it on a raging fire! (Dickson... I still hate you!)

P.S: I will still blog whenever I can... Do visit often... To friends I may not talk to online anymore... Do keep your spirits up... Cheer up all my girlfriends!

I will blog till the day that I die...


0 comments: