RSS

Yay! My Birthday!

MUAHAHAHAHA!

Today is a significant day! Yes! It is all your idol's Birthday... ME! Yes! Me! Don't try to feign ignorance... You all jolly well know it's my birthday today... Well... Self-praise time is over... Let me start on today's topic... (Diana...Pai seh... Gotta tell the world... Learn from your mistakes though...)

Well.. We always have the story then the moral... So... Here goes...

It was a bright sunny day! Oops... Wrong story book... Ahh, there it is... Ok... It was at night, when suddenly, a ravishing male picked up a phone call... The ravishing male was..... Me! ( Don't start puking... I'll slap you with the you know what...)

Me: Hello... Yes Diana?
Diana: Wei Xin? I'll sms you later... I busy now cos I am in the police station...
Me: Huh? What happened?
Diana: Haiz... Wallet got stolen and my identification card, EZ Link card, and ATM card got stolen...
Me: Hahaha! Serious?
Diana: Don't laugh ok? I am so pissed off... The person also withdrew S$200 and transferred S$300 to his another account...)
Me: Wah! How he know your pin number? He god izzit?
Diana: Haiz.. Don't say anymore... I put my pin number as my birthdate and he has my EZ Link card... Then you know what happened next...
Me: OMG!! You put your pin number as your birthdate? Why so stupid? You should never...
NEVER put your pin number as your birthdate... So dumb...
Diana: How I know?! You never tell me...
Me: Haiyo... Xiao Jie ah... You should know this... Do you know that people take a survey and found out that when it comes to password, most people will think of their birthdate...
Diana: Really meh?
Me: Yes!
....

Now the moral... Never put your password as birthdate or anything related to you... I sorta have not much time now... I'll type more tomorrow... The second part of the moral...

Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday to me!

P.S: Thank you my cousin who bought me the Star Ocean: Till The End Of Time guidebook... I love it like hell!

0 comments: