RSS

Chinese Paper... What are they testing?

Chinese paper... Oh no! I do not know how to write the character... How? Was it one stroke down or two stroke left? Hmmmz... Wonder what it is.... Crap! It is only five questions of the whole paper which weighs ten marks of the whole freaking paper... Hmmmz... Let me see.... ten out of a hundred... That is like.... Wow! Ten percent of the paper... Which is like... let's see now... Ahhh.... Two grades on the report card... Wow... Now if I leave this section blank... Even if I get the whole paper right, ( Which will never happen at all...) I get a maximum grade ofA1.... Wow! A one... Sure gonna look nice on my report card.... But then again... Can I get everything right?

Tian xie han zhi.... a.k.a waste of my time... is the stupid killer of the whole paper... How do we actually study for the Chinese paper? Let me count the ways... Learn how to write the stupid characters... Learn the meaning of the words... Learn how to construct sentences with it... So many things... It seriously is heavy work...

What is worse is that in the O'levels, they will test what you have learned throughout the four years in school... That is not all... What we have learned throughout the four years is like maybe a few hundred words?? Little right? Yeah right.... It doesn't stop right here... We learn so many words.... Just to be tested on five.... FIVE measly questions which weighs ten bloody fucking marks.... Where is the justice? We work so hard just for that? Might as well don't test us on it right?

That is also not all... The rest of the paper consists of a close passage, comprehension, forming sentences, and another comprehension (with four choices for answer...) Except for the section of forming sentences, which of it is actually what we learn in our syllybus? Yes... I can read... I can comprehend... But it is of no use or whatsoever to what I have learnt in the textbooks... Crappy isn't it? Somehow it is not fair at all... I hate Chinese... Seriously hate it... I did not hate it then untill now....

Perhaps someone enlighten me and show me the way of mastering this language... It totally scares the hell out of me... I think Mr. Siva can speak better Chinese than me... Manz... What a disgrace! Help anyone?

Wonder if I will ever master Chinese?

0 comments: