RSS

Stupid shoes on wheels

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Stupid shoes... Almost had a freak accident today... All because of this pair of shoes... Why can't they just walk like normal human beings? Why do they have to glide across? Is it so difficult to lift your legs to walk?

Ever since I first saw advertisments for these kinda shoes, I have detested them... Not only do they bring harm to the user alone, they also bring harm to innocent people like us...

I went to the IT convention at Suntec city today... And boy! Was it crowded... Just as I was about to step into the exhibition hall, this guy zoomed passed me... I could practically feel the wind rushing pass by me... He missed me completely... No... His backpack hit me... I don't know what was in the bag, but it certainly was heavy... So heavy that I was knocked to the ground... I was kinda stunned at that moment... Sitting on the ground looking dazed... What was worse is that he did not even noticed that he had hit me and just went away...

What the freaking hell! Not even a word of apology... All I saw was his figure getting smaller and evaporating into the crowd... I am so pissed... This kinda contraption sure is dangerous... Consoloation is that, he hit me and luckily not some old man... If a old man was hit, I am sure he would be in the hospital now... I wanna curse that asshole which colided into me today... I curse that you will become like the guy in the next picture...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com


These kinda shoes should be banned in Singapore... No... In the whole wide universe... I really pity those parents who bought this stupid contraption for their offsprings... I don't mean to curse them but I hope someone dies from using it so they will drop it like a bad habit...

Idiots!!! I hate Heelies... I am so gonna burn them...!!!!

0 comments: