RSS

Shoot me...

Yes... I have not blogged... So shoot me... Had quite a fun day today... Went out with Heike and watched Spongebob Squarepants The Movie... It was great... The show was hilarious... You all should go watch it... I doubt you will regret watching it...

Nothing much has really happened these few days except that my dad has been pressing me to get a job... I tried SGCC's jumbo but to no avail... They needed someone who can work till like maybe june... But my school starts at the end of may... Sigh... Gonna get more nagging... Qian Bei says she will help me keep a lookout for jobs... Wonder if she found any...

I dun think I have anything nice to blog about today... Just feeling guilty for not blogging for quite some time... Sorry folks... Truly sorry... Obviously I have to find something to talk about... Till then, I think I won't be having any inspirartions at all... In the meantime... Stay happy and healthy my friends...

I am a goofy goober yea! You're a goofy goober yea! We're a goofy goober yea!

0 comments: