RSS

Sigh~!

Well... Guess what... I finally found a job... Yay! Not really happy about it though... Cos it's found by my dad and I am working under his friend's worker... All of you must be wondering what job I got... To make it sound nicer, I am called an electrician... Sound bad, an odd job doer... Luckily I am only working till 14th of April...

Sigh~! That means I would not be able to blog regularly... Another thing I am pissed about is my posting... Actually I was hoping to get into Singapore poly so that my school starts at 30th May... Then after my work, my granny wanna bring me to Australia to visit my cousins... Seems like I can't go now... I called Nanyang poly and asked when my course starts and it starts at 18th April... What the fuck! So fucking early... Now I can't go to Australia... Damn it! Sigh~! What bad luck I have...

I do not have the mood to continue with today's entry anymore.. Sorry people... Just feeling so damn pissed off and disatisfied that things aren't going my way... Tell you more about the job I am doing next time...

I hate Nanyang poly!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey !! Nanyang !! Not that bad lah ... can drop by my house anytime !!! Yeah !!! I'll welcome u wif a bite from my April Tan.

p.s:Hey! can u put something cooler than "best friend" next to my name ? Like... "psychotic animal protector?" or "sadistic chick?" hahahaha !! i'm a chick! *cheep ! cheep ! cheep !"

Anonymous said...

wow u're goin to nyp? same here..

Wei Xin said...

Qian bei a chick? OMG! You should be more like a lion! Roar!! Hey... Since I am like working now... Try to keep your saturdays free so i can date you yea? haha... no la... not date.. jus wanna ask you out... chill out... ok?

Anonymous said...

wah... ben xiao jie not every sat free leh !