RSS

For my friends out there...

Another chapter of my life has passed... Once was during the PSLE, now, it is the BIG 'O's... Having studied for ten years, it has clearly indicated the kind of lifestyle Singapore's students are accustomed to... Everyday, study, study and more study... Never letting up and all for a piece of paper that determines our future... Sigh... Sounds sad huh? Given my kind of score, I think the only choice left is to go to a poly... I am intending to go into the business facualty... Hoping that I can carve out my own career in the future...

Moving right along, ever since the release of results, many of my friends are feeling so down... Either because of a lousy score or that they cannot get into their choice of school... Friends, my heart bleeds for you... I can almost feel the pain that you guys are experiencing... Do not worry because this is still not the worst thing that can happen... It still isn't too late to help yourself up from the fall you had... There are some friends of mine which I wanna particularly address... So here goes...

Diana & Bei Bei: How are you feeling after I spend the whole day with you? You better be happy... Haha... Well girl, all is not lost... There still are paths for you to choose... What you have to do now is to pick yourself up and choose the best path that is most beneficial to you... There is no path that will look bleak for you... It is just how you make the best out of it and put it into favour for you... Live not to regret... You can make it... Just believe... Remember... Kamu harus punya keperchayaan...( For Bei Bei's use, it means you must have confidence...) I will do what I can to help you... Remember, do not hesitate to come running to me for help... In fact I wish you will... Not cursing you though but hope that you trust me enough to ask for my help...

Before ending this, I would like to thank everyone for his or her support that they have given me over the years... Especially the teachers... Love you guys...

To my friends out there. Never forget those who once helped you and return their help with a smile... It certainly melts their hearts...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wei Xin ah Wei Xin... i don't think u get wat i meant. Wat i said to u and to everybody before the release of result (tt i'm gonna fail my Os),it's not because i have no confidence on myself or not (it doesn't matter to me at tt time). Anyway! U may think my result isn't good enough tt's why i'm upset but i was really shock (and glad of course lah!) that i pass my Os. U don't have to worry abt me 'coz no matter wat i said or did , i have no regrets (tt also includes my 'O's result)

PS: Honestly i really think u need to know me a lil bit more better and i hope u'll stop thinking tt i'm upset over my result 'coz i'm really not.