RSS

One Singapore Minute August 24th 2005

Saw this from mrbrown's blog long ago. Only then I decided to do something about it. I have taken these pictures from my house and this is what I see every night. It is the "onesingaporeminute" thingy from mrbrown's blog.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The view at night from my study room.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The place where I spend many a time being a couch potato.


This is what Singapore to me. The peaceful surroundings of Serangoon in the night. Cool wind blowing from the north during the Monsoon season. Love it! How long more can we get to enjoy this? I dare say forever! I love Singapore!

PM Lee's speech has really moved me. Especially when he talked about the first National Day Parade. When it rained and everyone did not run for shelter but stayed there and cheered on for the marching contigents! I am really proud of my country. No words can describe my long forever patriotism for my beloved country!

Technorati Tag:

Singapore my homeland and forever it will be!

2 comments:

amiethinggoes said...

cool place you got there!
hi! passing via BE!

Wei Xin said...

really?! lol~ Thank you! I just love the big empty space...