RSS

The National Day spirit still lingers in the air~

I still feel so patriotic whenever I walk the streets of Singapore! That feeling that tells me to feel proud of everything that we have. So, to commemorate the Post National Day spirit, I have asked a friend of mine to show the typical hand gestures of Singaporean teenage girls acting "cute". Let us cut the story short and get to it.

The perfect guide to acting "Cute"! Pattern One to ten!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is the very first pose. Notice the model uses his index finger to press against his cheek and then facing 45 degrees away from the camera. To complete the act "Cute" pose no.1, try winking the eye that is opposite of the finger and then stick out your tongue, which my incompetent model failed to do so.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This second pose is easy. Use both your index and middle finger to make the peace sign and then turn it 90 degree and place it at your eye level. For a nicer picture, girls can try making their eyes look bigger and then take the picture from above.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Just add one more freaking finger la! The rest refer to pose 2.( Pardon the blur picture.)



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This pose, put up four fingers and cover your mouth with it. Act like you are laughing. Certainly an act "Cute" pose. For a better picture, get well nice manicured fingers. Unlike this model here.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This one is simple la. Show your palm and place it beside your face and then smile away! Girls can wear low cut clothes and then proceed to use this pose and bend 90 degree forward showing some you-know-what. *Do this only if you have something to show. Don't freak us guys out with something you do not have.*



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My model particularly like this picture of himself. I wonder why? Anyways, for the sixth pose, clench your fist only to let out your thumb and pinky. Make it look like a telephone. For a nicer picture, you can do like what my model is doing. Winking or sticking out your tongue.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This pose is more for guys, but girls can use it too. Put your thumb and index finger perpendicularly to one another and then place it under your chin. Finally, give yourself that "I am so pretty/handsome such that you will fall in love with me on your first sight," look.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This involves your thumb, index and middle finger. Put them as shown in the picture and viola! You got yourself an act "Cute" pose!



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is more of the act cool look. Do I have to go on explaining how to do it? It is not like you guys have no eyes to see how it is done in the picture. Lol~



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
...



That concludes the ten poses to act "cute". I would like to give accolades to the model and my camera. Thank you.

On that day, me and Shan An walked all the way from The esplanade to Marina South. It was a fucking long walk la! Haha! We even had to cross the highway. So how often does one get to walk on a fucking highway in the middle of the night?! The feeling was great!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
In the middle of the night. It was like about near 2 a.m.


Another thing, I wanna complain! If all of you have been to the carnival at Marina South, I am sure you know that the carnival is very far from the MRT station. The fucking management had the fucking cheek to tell us that it is only a 15 minutes walk?! It seemed like an eternity!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Fuck it la! I perspired like some crazy fellow.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Craziness! I was stupid enough to believe them. This was what I got.


Singapore! I love you!

1 comments:

Wei Xin said...

LOl~

I couldn't find a cute girl anywhere around and MrVain kept insisting he was the cutest around so I had no choice but to use him.

Besides, if it was a good guide, shouldn't i be given the accolades? Lol~