RSS

I want to apologise...

I wish to sincerely thank those people who have brought up to me that I have over reacted over a certain incident. For those who has read my previous post which I have taken down, please forgive me for those harsh words that you all have to read. Most impotantly, I want to say sorry to Qian Bei. All those inhumane words were directed at her. Those inhumane words could have only come from an inhumane person. I guess it would only be right to call myself a stuper now.

I have to admit now that I was being too paraniod. I am self conscious. My self consiousness has gotten me into trouble. I know I was in the wrong. Yet my pride held me back from apologising. I do not have the guts to say it straight in your face. However, here I am having some wishful thinking that you would forgive me. You are indeed someone I hold dear to. So much that it pains me to lose a friend like you.

Up till now, I can tell you must be very hurt after reading those words. I have no right to say that you should forgive me either. I cannot blame you for being angry at me. After all, anyone would be if those inhumane words were directed at him or her. I have to admit that your feelings never crossed my mind when I wrote that.

Therefore, considering the situation now. Having no rights to make you forgive me, I think I shall let you hold the decision to forgive me or not. Even though you want to break off this friendship, I would never blame you. I have only myself to blame for. Breaking of the friendship to you might mean freedom from an inhumane person but to me it would be a punishment. Until that day you want to forgive me, I will be waiting for you to talk to me. If you don't, that could only mean my punishment is mett out.

I am sorry. Truly sorry.

Maaf. Maaf.

1 comments:

Ric. said...

so.. did qian bei forgive u?