RSS

A lot of things are going to happen!

It has been a hectic week. Exam blues and all. Wonder if I am able to cope with everything. Gonna have a Principles of Management paper in exactly 8 hours and 40 minutes. I still cannot I am sitting here blogging. Perhaps a way to reduce stress. Yeah~ A nice way of reducing that unwanted feeling which is making me so tired.

My blog's birthday is coming! Apparently, I have a classmate who shares the same birthday of my blog. I can't wait for the 29th to arrive! I wonder if there are going to be fireworks in honour of my blog? Haha!

Other than that, I am planning a really long blog post with pictures which is due on my blog's birthday itself. So please wait patiently for good things comes to those who wait.

What is more? After the paper which will be over in exactly 10 hours and 30 minutes, I am free! I will be enjoying my lovely vacation. So ask me out! Unless I get a job or something.

Which brings me to my job hunting. It isn't going as good as I thought it would be. Perhaps I am choosy. I don't know. Went to Cafe Cartel in Cineleisure with Shan An to ask if they were hiring. I was turned away because I wasn't 18!! What! Age discrimination! I bet you that I can do things as good or even better than your 25 year old employee! And I do not really see how someone younger than me can work there and I can't. Preposterous!

Sigh~ It seems as though the show "Gotcha!" is coming back on Channel 5. At least I think so cos I was gagged by them! I cannot believe it! So many people in Cineleisure today and I was the one they chose! Stupid people! I think I am gonna look stupid on telly! (Who doesn't look stupid on shows like this?)

I think I should get on with my studies. This is the only paper I think I can score the best. If I study that is. But before I go, I will leave some pictures for you guys to see. It is the pictures of my diving trip. UNDER THE WATER!!! Enjoy!

Let's start with the fishes shall we? *Photo's size has been reduced due to the complain of many people. Their computer is just lousy! Take so long to upload nice photos.*


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
They are small barracudas. I wanted to see the large ones. However, it cannot be done as the big ones do not invade these parts of the waters.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I have no idea what these fishes are called. Haha! They are beautiful though! The colours and the patterns.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
PEEK!



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
KA!



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
BOO!


To those who still doubt that I am a certified diver. The next few pictures will prove it!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The one on the right. That is me la!



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
What can I say? Lol~ I like that pose la!


And since I love that pose so much!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

TA DAAAAAAA!!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yup! That's me all right!

Blog birthday is coming! Let us celebrate! Get ready for the super long post!(Which I only think it will be long... Hopefully...)

5 comments:

desmond said...

wow.. nice pictures! really make me feel like jumping into the sea to dive with you sia.....

am definitely looking forward to your blog birthday. for my blog birthday ( which has passed a long time ago.. ).. i didn't really do anything.. lol. sad sia.

Wei Xin said...

Thank you! Do look out for my community blog too!

Unknown said...

I love the underwater. It's the most beautiful place that this world can offer.

freaker126 said...

Wassup dude! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comment on my shoutbox. Just having a look at your blog. Pretty cool. Blue all the way huh? Good luck with your exam. C yer!

Ric. said...

haha.. nice pictures.. :) u do look like a puffer fish though.. :) take care.. rmb to contact me after your exams.. ok? nitey..