RSS

40 and still going strong!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE! I am really proud of Singapore!

Today, I have met up with my blog community members. Although most of them were the people I know, I still want to extend my graditute to those who made time for it and came. Saying that it was a success would be more of an over statement because I doubt the whole outing was carefully planned. I still enjoyed it though.

I met Melvin for the first time. You do know that when you meet someone for the first time, you will probably be kinda shy and not talk alot. It was not the case with Melvin. He was just as lame and fun as me! One thing though, he makes me look like a midget cause' he's 188. Haha~!

Was kinda late for the meeting cause stupid Shan An was pratically taking his time to change and get ready for it. In the end, Chang Xiang, Shan An and me were late for an hour. Anyways, we had dinner at Marina Square. One of the restaurants. Most of us had Ramen. In the end, the bill totalled up to $64+. Haha! We did spend a lot of money that day.

After filling our stomachs, we headed down to the Esplanade. It was crowded. However, we got the best spot to watch the fireworks. We were so close to it that the remains of the fireworks fell onto us. Some of the remains were actually still burning hot! One of it dropped right onto my eye. Fuck la! It was so painful! I must remember to bring the umbrella the next time round.

After that nice display of fireworks, we headed back to Marina Square again to have a drink. We found ourselves at Coffee Club. I tell you. My blog community are very great con artists. I ordered a $5.80 iced mocha and I ended up paying ten bucks for it. I don't know why, but I never got back any change! You guys are good la! Think your future jobs are CONsultants.

It was a great day! I love watching fireworks! So beautiful! The sights and sound. Colours and shapes! Spectacular! Just imagine having sex to the rythem of the fireworks. (I shan't go on about how that would be my fetish. Girls will start to wonder what kind of a person I am.)

On top of this post, I am finally going to blog on my Diving trip! Hooray! The long awaited one! Diving is great! The feeling is superb! It is a whole different world when you go into the water. The only sound you hear is your breathing. So just imagine how peaceful and quiet it is. Also not to mention the colourful corals and fishes you get to see. Most importantly! I got to see a sea turtle! Fuck! It damn cute la! I got to touch it and swam with it. How I wished I could bring it home with me. Haha! Enough said. The photos. The photos are only taken on land. The ones in the sea... I don't have an underwater camera!!! So no pictures of fishes. Sorry!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This person is named Vincent. He was my diving instructor! He is a very funny guy. Especially in the water. He would very much look like Crayon Shinchan If he grew fatter!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
On the boat ride to the island, the moon was very beautiful. I trid to take a picture of it but it came out this way. Kinda dissapointed. The sky was filled with stars too! I didn't take a piture of it cos' it would probably not turn out the way I want it.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The island! Pulau Muar!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The room I stayed in with my brother and dad. There is actually air conditioning inside.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Some of the animals on the island. There were chickens but they were too fast for me to capture.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My brother and his friends who took diving lessons with us!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The sights of Pulau Dayang! Look at how fucking clear the water is! You don't see that in Singapore do you?


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The dive site! This was the closest photo I could get to the fishes. Haha!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
After diving. Such a beautiful scenery.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A group photo before we leave for home.


On the way back, we stopped at places to eat. I saw some really weird stuff.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I thought chilli sauce was always packed in bottles? This one was in a Milo kind of tin! You don't see that in Singapore too do you?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This one really cracked me up. It says that the one selling for 2 Rm is fresh. That means the one selling for 1 Rm isn't? What a way to advertise their products. Haha!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Some trees which I found very nice.


The trip was very enjoyable. I do have more pictures but I don't know why photobucket do not wanna upload them. I am now a certified diver! I can dive anywhere in the world!

The sea is the best place to be! I have fallen in love with diving!

1 comments:

desmond said...

wowowow.. what a beautiful place!!