RSS

Woah! Rare chance to blog...

I shan't start this entry with celebrations of being able to blog because I find it totally stupid to do it...

So many things has happened since then... Since the previous time I had the feel of typing on this damn bloody lousy computer of mine... How I wish I could just chuck this damn bloody lousy computer aside and buy a super slick nice looking notebook with cool add ons and stuff and play with it all day long... Of coz... Like I said... How I wish... So I don't think it is going to happen... Sadly, this damn bloody lousy computer of mine is the only source of connection to the cyber world, a place where I can insult people for their stupidity and get away scott free with it... It is also a place where I can make myself look more appetizing to the eyes... Enough of me rambling on...

Now, I have a favor to ask from all of you who comes across this page... Someone (whom comments matters the most to me...) once said that my blog is written very formally and she finds blogs that types about their daily lives are much more interesting... Is it true? All of you answer me! I want to know... Therefore, you readers, please leave your comments after reading this entry... Please state if my blog is really that formal and what kinda blog entries turns you people on... Constructive critism is well appreciated...

Moving on... now my house has two new family members... A pair of crystal turtles... They sure are pitiful, they wanted a love of a certain someone but could not get it... My heart goes out for them... How long they waited to be taken of the shelf, travelled long distances and got packed in a never often seen way of packaging to surprise her... How much they wanted her to be filled with joy upon seeing them and accept them because they knew that if she accepted them, they would lead a better life than living with their current owner... Alas! They were with her for a morning but then they got rejected... Poor turtles! Ever since, they still long for her love but one thing puzzles them the most... Why did she reject them? She hated the person who bought them off the shelf? This tragic story has lots of unanswered questions... I would like to know why too...

"Why?" They cried out loud...
I was speechless and could not answer them because I myself do not know the answer too...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you want to know.. then open your mouth and ask..

Wei Xin said...

who are you?