RSS

Some whatever-you-call-it to reflect my feelings

Yay! I can come online now... My brother has changed the password to the previous one... I can come online as and when I like now... Today seemed like a weird day for me... I took a taxi home from tuition... When I got in the taxi, the driver started talking and talking... I was really tired and wanted him to shut up... But... I just kept on listening... All I could remember was that he was rambling on and on about how good China is and how inferior Singapore is compared to China...

Anyways, I have got nothing to write except for my feelings... It is supposed to be a poem but if it does not sound like one to you... please pardon me... I am not really a good poet... Here goes nothing...

How I wish I had the ability to stop time.
Cos if I could,
I would stop it at the moment I had you.
For I do not want that feeling to end.
~~~~
How I wish I had the ability to turn back time.
Cos if I could,
I would turn it back and right my wrong.
For I do not want to lose what is mine.
~~~~
I was ignorant and childish,
do not even know that I made you cry.
But time and again,
you still stood by my side.
~~~~
I know words do not mean a thing to you.
But this I want to say,
for I never had the intention of making you sad.
Cos that makes me feel bad.
~~~~
Now that we have gone our seperate ways,
I still think of you everyday.
The pain that I am still learning to comprehend,
never seem to get lighter each day.
~~~~
Is it that I am too young for love?
Is it that I am too immature to comprehend?
Is it that I am too childish too control it?
Love really is a complex thing to comprehend.
~~~~
Every morning when I wake up,
I think of you.
Every night before I sleep,
I think of you.
~~~~
Here I am imprisoned by my feelings,
only to end up getting hurt.
Yes, you are not to blame for how I feel.
But love is something I cannot stop myself from feeling.
~~~~
I want to cry.
Cry out loud so that I can let everything out.
But fate has played a cruel a joke on me,
he made me numb by with the great influx of different feelings.
~~~~
I may look happy daily,
however, deep inside I feel like something is weighing me down.
I am not moving on like I am supposed to,
for I believe in love.
~~~~
I can wait.
I will wait.
I have to wait.
For I believe in love.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
I might be irritating you... But I will regret it if I don't say it out... Sorry that you have to read this... One more thing... I would like you to have one of the turtles and could you please name them for me? I would really appreciate if you could jus keep one of them...

1 comments:

`chunmeielle said...

well.. chun mei here.. I love ur poem and its very touching..a person would be heartless if he/she didnt feel a thing.. anyway hang in there buddy.. dun let ppl who care be disappointed.. its not the end of the road!! remember there are ppl rooting for u to fail but are u gonna give in? study first e rest can come later.. if u can be true to urself, I dun see why others have ta keep it to themselves.. the truth will reveal when e time is right kayz? GOd be with you and althought u dun believe in him, he does.. and he'll be with you all the way I promise =)CHILL!