RSS

So Sweet!

I was up on the bus... Took my favourtie seat...( you all should know if you have been faithfully reading my blog...) And started my way homewards bound... I saw something which really touched my heart... Just opposite me, I saw a small little Malay boy with his brother ( in his 18's i think...) sitting beside him... As curious as a little boy can get, the small guy was kneeling in his seat, looking out the window, fascinated by the scenery... I don't know what was with the driver that day, but he was going very fast... So, imagine what would happen to the cute little guy if the driver braked immediately? Lucky for the boy... His brother was reaching out to the window to make something like a barricade so that if the bus braked... You know the rest...

The sweetness does not end there... Soon, the little guy got tired... he sat down and fell asleep... Guess what the brother did? I found it very sweet and touching.... His brother laid the little guy's head on his lap and help him tightly so that he would not fall off.... ( the bus was going fast remember?)

I saw that and began wondering... Why my relationship with my sister is sour? What did I do to have that kind of sister? I really tried everything to build rapport... but you know... nothing nice came out of it... Like they say... It takes two hands to clap... Now you know which hand isn't clapping...

I have nothing much to say actually... But do think about this... When was the last time you had a great time enjoying your sibling's company?? When was the last time you made your sibling happy?

How I wish I could do something to have a good relation with my sis...

0 comments: