RSS

Updating




"Hello everyone!!! Missed me? I am back after a long break. CNY is coming and I am back here cos` Basin (Confounded it! I can never ever get his name right.) Wei Xin Kor Kor asked me to do an update on his life.

Well, as for now, he is currently in the midst of challenging his learnt abilities. I have nothing much to say about him except that he treats me really well and I love him so much! (Eh! Kor Kor. I expect something for saying this sentence hor!)

I promise you that he will be back after he is done with his things and maybe a post after CNY. He is going to Malaysia to visit his relatives. YAY! That means a long car journey, one big bottle of medicated oil and lots of car sickness and not to mention puke.

Oh well! My time is up. It is time for my nap. I'll see you people soon. Lastly, Wei Xin Kor Kor wants me to tell his best mate, Linny Jie Jie, to take good care of yourself and he will make up for lost time when you return!"

0 comments: