RSS

Feeling really hyper!

I had quite a scrumptious dinner today.
Due to my brother leaving for Sydney tomorrow, my family decided to have an early reunion dinner. I have to say, this is one of the best reunion dinner I had in so many years. Words can never describe the feast I had. Neither can you taste it. Therefore, I have taken the liberty to provide pictures for my faithfull readers. (That is if I even have any readers...)



Before everything is cooked.





After everything is cooked.





Chicken at its best! I am practically a sucker for chicken.





Roast pig. Not a big fan, but it is still nice. Especially with mayo!

I guess it does make you salivate just looking at it. However, do eat a balanced meal so that you will not grow fat! Signing off for now. See you again soon!

0 comments: