RSS

Is looks really that important?

Let me start this blog with something official... I have given up the race for Ricca... Yes... I do still love her... I will still continue to do whatever I can for her... Its the least I can do to make it up for my shabby treatment towards her in the past... All I want now is for her to be happy... So now all of you know the situation... So please do not be ignorant and keep talking about it in front of me... I am trying to move on so please help instead of rubbing salt to the wound...

On to the main thing... I jus got back from playing pool with Lonnie... Well... Met up with Maybelin and three of us walked from Serangoon Gardens to my house... Lonnie parted first as we passed by his house first, leaving me and Maybelin to walk alone... I was asking her some personal stuff... Then I asked if I am really such a lousy boyfriend... The first thing she said was to tell me to go on a diet... Yes.. I am fat... The world is realistic place... People who look nice are more preferred...

This I wanna ask all of you... Is looks really that important? If it is, then wouldn't the ugly and fat people like me be single for their whole life? If Ricca had really dumped me because of the fact that I am ugly, she would have done it right after we got together... What does that really show? I really am pondering over this very seriosuly... Will I be left on the self and never be taken again? I wonder...

So... Anyone who is reading this... Do make an effort and leave a comment whether looks are important and why? I really need someone the create a miracle and answer for me... Please.... I need to know...

To Diana: Hey gal... really glad that you are coming back soon... I did miss you... Did not hear your voice for so long... You said there is this boy you like... Well... Dun hesitate to call and ask me for help ok? I will be there for you like for all my other friends... Do remember to stay happy... Dun live in regrets like I did... Best advice I can give to all the poeple in the world... Cheer up okz?

Please tell me... Beauty is just a superficial thing... Can it last as long as a character of a person?

0 comments: