RSS

How fragile life can be... This I really have to say to you...

Life is indeed fragile... Just look at the recent catastrophe... Look at how much lives it had claimed... Life is indeed fragile... The people were never given a chance to escape... They did not even know what hit them... Just a larger than usual tide came in and they left this earthly place... Just imagine... Your life being washed away by a tidal wave... Its not the water that kills you... But its the impact of the tidal wave pushing you into an object... I can almost just feel the pain going through their body... Ouch!

Life is really fragile when you really sit down and think about it... No one knows what will happen in the future... Who knows I might just be involed in an accident tomorrow? I might just die of an attempted robbery... Who really knows? A life is so precious... It is often treasured after it is lost... People just seem to take things for granted like I have took her for too... Only after she had left then did I start to realize how important she is to me...

I was worried sick about her when she was in Indonesia during the crisis... I kept SMS-ing her... Asking if she was alright and tell her to come back fast... I really was going crazy at that period of time... I was constantly praying for her safety... I was on the verge of breaking down when I recieved an sms that went like this...

" Wx. There is a lot of water here... Everything is flooded and the airport is flooded too... I dun think I can come back anytime soon..."

When I got that, I was both elated and sad... Elated that I heard from her... Sad that she is stranded on that water logged place and couldn't come back... Little did I know that she had tricked me... She lied to me that it was flooding in Jakarta... Haha! I am such a fool... But I really am glad that she made it back to Singapore... This indeed shows us how precious life can be especially when it is someone you love...

Ricca, this I wanna tell you... Life is fragile... I do not know what will happen to me next... But I want you to know this... I love you... I want to say it all out before it is too late and I might regret... I love you so much that I am willing to sacrifice my life for you... If I could be given just one more chance... I will make it up to you so much... Day by day, the hope in me seems to decline little by little... I will not let it die out... Just like my torch that I am holding for you... Even in the strongest storm, it will not die out... Love you...

Life is really fragile and precious... It is never too late to say "I love you" to your loved ones now...

0 comments: