RSS

All that has been happening...

Hmmmz... From my pervious entry, I can almost tell how my blog is faring... Bad... No one visits my damn blog!!! Why? Why is that so? I mean... I asked for opinions and there isn't any one tagging at all... manz... This sucks... Totally... Never mind about this stuff... Let me comfort myself that there is at least one reader... That is me! Yay! See.. My readership has increased... I dun usually read my stuff... However in dire times like this, I have to read my own stuff... Soon I will be tagging my own board and talking to myself... Isn't that just great?

Anyways... So much have happened ever since I started attending Millennia Institute... Let me tell you more about how I am here... Well, to say truthfully, somehow or rather I am not enjoying it quite alot... People here is not really nice... I dun really like my classmates because I find them childish... Sigh... I am now in school and I am pluaged by some trouble... Shan't talk about that...

I dun have much to say right now... So I think I will end here... For people out there who is plauged by a problem... Sit down and think what is it you want in life? I think you will get your answers... Also weigh the consequeces of your decision... You will find your path...

Nothing more can beat the feeling of happiness... Try it...

2 comments:

Johann Faust said...

Hahaz, you are so wrong... There is ONE person reading your blog.. Me! Wahaz.. and I cant tag cos tag baords from tag-board.com all come up BLANK on my com... (stupid stuff) So... are looks important? Sadly I have to vote, YES... Im living proof dammnit XD

Wei Xin said...

oooh... thanx for posting a comment... Seems like you have added me in msn... Well.. I sure am open to making friends... How about introduction of you? so we can get to know each other better...