RSS

SE7EN X SE7EN = 4OURTY-NIN9

Just stole the title from Desmond's blog. Really bored now and I am not asleep. So I guess it is time to do somethings to pass my time away. Got this from desmond's blog. So visit there to see what he wrote.

Rules: Express your Love for SE7EN and get others to know more about you. ;D Copy and Paste the following into your own blog and complete all SE7EN bullets of the SE7EN questions. Then, pick SE7EN ppl to pass it on! Have fun!

SE7EN things that make me smile:
1) When somebody smiles at me.
2) Being able to see HYN.
3) Being able to see my friends.
4) Sit down and do nothing but stone and enjoy a breeze.
5) Housework.
6) Eating bittergourd.
7) Copulation?

SE7EN ways to win my heart (right now):
(Girls never ever try to win a guys' heart unless they are desperate!)
1) Never smoke!
2) Always wear a smile on your face.
3) Be patient!
4) Be positive!
5) Be crazy!
6) Be nice.
7) Lastly, be a girl!

SE7EN things I believe in:
1) Orgasm is the best feeling in the world!
2) Everything is made in duality.
3) There is no such thing as god.
4) No such thing as love at first sight.
5) We control our future.
6) UFO~
7) Guys that gone through circumcision have better sex!

SE7EN things I'm afraid of that are just BLAH:
(Don't really understand this question, so I'll take it that it is asking for my fears.)
1) Insects.
2) Irrational people.
3) Loneliness.
4) Wrongly accused.
5) UFO abducting me and doing experiments on me.
6) Celery.
7) Losing my friends!

SE7EN things I do everyday:
(Oh what a stupid question.. I second that!)
1) Blink.
2) Shit.
3) Insult somebody.
4) Reviewing my day before I sleep.
5) Think of HYN.
6) Use the computer.
7) Finding a way to get out of the house.

SE7EN people I want to see right now:
1) HYN.
2) HYN.
3) HYN.
4) HYN.
5) HYN.
6) HYN.
7) HYN.

SE7EN people who should also do this:

Anyone. Can't really be bothered if they do it or not.

I am seriously bored.

1 comments:

Wei Xin said...

sorry mummy dear... now all comments are being moderated.. so i didnt check my blogger for such a long time le.. so never allow your comment... hahahaha