RSS

New Year Resolutions

It is the first of january! Which means the start of a new year! I am so glad that a new year has started! This means everything shall start afresh! So what can we do in the new year? Resolutions of cos`!

Everyone has resolutions for this new year. I am no exception.

MY RESOLUTIONS

1) Lose weight

2) Lose weight

3) Lose weight

Kinda explains much doesn't it?

Today marks the death of my microwave oven. Can you believe it?! It couldn't have picked a better time to conk out on me. I bought it in 1986 and it dies in 2006. That makes him exactly 20 years old. Sigh~ I will miss him. All the memories I had with him. All the good food it cooks. And most improtantly... I can't cook rice now! Damn it!



My beautiful Microwave Oven. How my heart bleeds for you. Sigh~ I will miss you. Thank you for serving me this long. Thank you.

1986 - 2006


Happy new year!

0 comments: