RSS

Argh!!! My blog is so dead! Tag me people!

Yay! Great news people... I found the poem that is for the teachers... Stay in tuned to my blog to see it... I will post it next time... Let me start my entry today anyway...

Firstly, I wanna say that... I MISS LIN!!!! Hey girl... If you ever see this blog, do give me a call... I am going crazy... I need help!!! I MISS YOU TOO RICCA!!!!

Anyways, I have hardly anything to talk about this time... Well, I am currently working with my father. Don't ask too much about my job... I am kinda sick of people asking me that... Sigh! I really have nothing to say... Never mind... I shall forget about blogging for now... Need some topic to talk about... I shall go think...

ARGH!!! My brain is getting rusty... Time to do some Additional Mathematics...

0 comments: